2K Sports College Hoops Classic Site

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
I don't know how long it will stay up like this, but it appears the 2K Sports College Hoops Classic web site has been hacked. They list Kentucky as one of the host teams, but if you check out the school logos, some enterprising Gardner Webb fan (memorializing the win over UK this season) has replaced the UK logo with a GWU bulldog!

I was checking out the site, since tickets to the finals at Madison Square are one choice for the winner of SI's tournament bracket challenge. I think I'll go to Kansas City for the O'Reilly CE classic, instead.;)

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Uhh .... Gardner Webb made the semifinals in Madison Square Garden. That's why they are pictured.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
When I go to a site like that, I just glance at the logos to see who's supposed to be playing. When I didn't recognize the Bulldog logo, I read the team names. It actually took me a few moments to realize UK's logo was missing, and to read the tiny "GWU" on the 'Dog's jacket.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Juno
nominate this for self pwnage thread?

Damn! I guess I did... saw the hosts listed, didn't realize they were showing the 2007 teams on the line.

Nevermind.