Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Buh bye now, dipshit. Again...good riddance imho.

Well, some folks just wake up someday and decide to go take a walk.....
Hopefully his next is a long one off that short pier...

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
The original post

samduhman

Jul 18, 2005397181
Today at 3:18 AM
I've only come to Anandtech over the years for PC hardware research and advice. I didn't know there was a Marxist circle jerk fest forum. How hateful all of you are! You act all Elitists, holy and better than anyone else! More superior than anyone who disagrees with your "opinions" from reading your posts. You immediately lashed out with hate against anything "middle" left and right. I've been around a LONG time. Most every president has SUCKED for the people. I'm libertarian and constitutionalist but I tend to lean right because of our political atmosphere. I cannot support killing babies. It's evil and the works of the Satan. Did you know that Margaret Sanger the founder of PPH in 1929 created it to keep the BLACK population under control! Nothing has changed with planned parent hood. Now its kill and sell body parts. How can anyone with any soul and empathy support this..

I know GOD and his son Jesus are real. I sat on the fence for 30+ years. My wife finally dragged my behind to a Christian church. I said sure I'll give it a try. I liked what I heard. I started praying on occasion and a few years later GOD answered my prayers ON THE SPOT 3 or 4 times. Saying theres your sign! I was like is this real. IT WAS REAL, to much supernatural stuff to go into details. I also know because he then sent me a prophetic dream about my half brother who was in his 70s which I only saw on holidays. He had a condition I didnt know about at the time (dementia) but the dream a dream like nothing I had ever before experienced described it to the tee. My mother who has passed away 3 years earlier was there in her best garb. She told me I had to take care of him (more details I will not go into because to long). Next day I found out he had been trying to call me at 3am in the morning needing help at the same time I had the dream. He rarely called me. Long story short I spent the last 2 1/2 years taking care of him and watching him die of a satanic disease. The last few months before he died, the cameras we had installed caught him running around chasing a dark entity. My brother came out of his room saying you dead son of a bitch! Where are you! IT, the entity was heard on the video laughing. If you don't know, when old people are about to die they see loved ones or entities. This evil hitch hiked (yes this is real to) and started spiritual warfare in my home. Sorry, still to much detail for one post. Another episode during the two years. My brothers and I were downstairs and we hear definate foot steps right above us. I look around the dogs are right there with us. Another who does not believe in ghosts or spirits said did you hear those footsteps?. Every living being was downstairs. We ran upstairs immediately and now one was there.

I just ask that you do some research on GOD/JESUS and how GOD gave this world to SATAN. I have been calling internet/social media the devils highway for years. I found out in the Bible that GOD gave the world to Satan to do what he wanted and for humans to have free will. Well most humans like to sin because of free will and faill.

Answer: Scripture makes it clear that the devil—Satan—is currently in charge of planet Earth. Even Jesus Christ Himself, shortly before His arrest and crucifixion, acknowledged Satan’s authority: “I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me” (John 14:30).

God is watching to see who is obeying Jesus Christ, and who has surrendered to evil. “For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? Now, ‘If the righteous one is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?’” (1 Peter 4:17–18).

I beg you get out of this world and find Jesus.

and why I call you self proclaimed "liberals" Marxist is because your not really liberals. You are Communists based on your comments and wanted actions. At least the majority of the SJW and leftists on social media are. You have been brainwashed and supprot real anti American values and against individual freedoms and liberties. Censorship against ANY american is communism, PERIOD!

Here is the proof. IT has been going on since the 50s. Watch the entire videos and decide for yourself.

History of Marxism in America

EX Russian 1970s KGB agent tells how to take over a country without firing a shot (this 1980s lecture from a KGB agent predicts what has happened to America. IT takes one generation to brainwash. The Millennials who have been brainwashed in the public schools and universities are now turning this country to communism. Yet the left is calling it American patriotism. George Orwell 1984.

You all have a ball calling me names and ripping my post apart all you want. I WILL NOT BE BACK. I know this is a satanic forum fest so I just pray 1 or 2 of your will do real research and not follow the sheepal, social media or MSM. ALL MSM lie for advertisement money.

Pick up a bible and read it. Go to a Christian chruch and/or join a bible study group and learn the truth.

Our group read Revelations a year ago and everything that has been going on since the 1940s was prophesied 2000+ years ago. You'll be amazed how accurate it is.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Awww, come on guys! Let him go gentle into that good night.

He's obviously not feeling right.
Compassion for the ignorant, always a good thing.

Question: OP uses the term MSM. What does that acronym stand for?

"ALL MSM lie for advertisement money. "

Much of the OP to me reads like a page out of a Stephen King horror novel.

Last edited:
Reactions: WelshBloke

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I really feel the OP hallucinates a lot. When ever they think of Democrats, they are probably seeing the following outside their window.
xYKmuLm.jpg

When ever they think of Trump or any other Republican, they probably see the following outside the window.
Truminator[2].jpg

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
So back to my point. He is so secure in the truth of his argument that he deleted his post and account because it was called into question. He is not a very strong Christian.
Those who question their own faith are the ones who bray the loudest.

Reactions: MtnMan

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Some part of it is true though.
Media (fuck the MSM acronym already) will air a lot of stuff with little scrutiny in the spirit of ad money, in the spirit of bias confirming the target audience in order to keep that revenue stream coming in.
Its all about the $$ in the end. Well. Almost all about the $$. Its the capitalist model is it not?
What OP fails to comprehend is that its the best thing you have, its the closest thing to the truth you have and with a little critical thinking you can watch "MSM" and still get an accurate picture of whats going on .. much cause the target audience demands it... demands that it does not fly off like Fox, Sinclar Newsmax etc. In terms of proximity to the truth "MSM" is at least an order of magnitude closer to reality than those dogs. .. But yea OP, MSM is not perfect, its just the best thing you got ... and for fucks sake ... do your own research? Have you fucked over your own mind? Unless you are an investigative journalist "doing your own research" equates to finding morons on youtube that is *several* orders of magnitude further away from the truth.
Losing your mind is a hell of a drug.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
mainstream media ;)

I find it mildly odd how these days using that phrase is generally a shibboleth of the hard-right. Yet it's similar to how I used to hear the hard-left talk of the "bourgeois press". Likewise the "deep state" sounds very much like what the hard-left used to talk about.

"Mainstream media" in the US seems distinctive to me for its follow-the-pack blandness. A kind of liberal conservativism prevails. Whereas in the UK it's always been combatively right-wing. Oddly, I find myself consuming right-wing tabloid outlets more than bland liberal ones, if only because they are less boring and more honest about how conservative they actually are.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
(Not being sarcastic) One of the very few things Trump was correct about was the issue regarding illegal immigration. However, the way he was handling it was wrong. The wall was a dumb idea, as well as separating children from their parents was a wrong idea as well.

(Not being sarcastic) Biden's idea of giving citizenship to illegals is dumb. I can guarantee, if a Green Card holder went to the supreme court and complained that this move was unfair to them, who have to apply for citizenship to convert them from Green Card holders to US citizens. It really would be unfair as illegals could become citizens without becoming Green Card holders. All that hard work getting a Green Card gone to waste for them, when they could have come in illegally and get US Citizenship.

Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
"samDUHman" ~ This just CAN'T be a coincidence! :p

*(how did I manage to miss out on this gem?)

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi