25 cars run red light and 16 year old steals ambulance, owes $25,000

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
I was with a friend, about 8 cars back from the red light with a taxi in front of me. After a couple minutes the taxi got impatient and went into the opposite lane and went to the front of the line. Here, he ran the red light. What was worse, is that everyone else started to go even though it was still red!! At least 25 cars must have gone, and the last car just missed getting creamed by a semi speeding by on the other road. God.. how dumb can people get? ;)

Also, a friend of a coworker of mine stole an ambulance while under the influence of, well, pretty much everything. He supposedly drove it at over 160km/h on the highway (100mph) with a 40 by his side, and ran it through several fences, ended up on the service road and hit two cars before finally running into a wall. Amazingly, he only got a bruise on his chin. That guy has a lot to answer for though.. grand theft auto, resisting arrest (running from the cops), hitting two cars, etc.. his parents are going to have to pay $25,000 CDN for the damage he caused. He doesn't even remember driving the ambulance, one moment he was at a party and the next he's in a hospital :Q

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
WOW that dude must have been supreamly wasted. and i actually say someone get creamed runnin a red light. luckily no one was hurt badly. stupid peopel

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
Originally posted by: gopunk
was the light broken?

nope! It turned green about 5 seconds after that last car narrowly avoided getting hit by the semi!

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
Originally posted by: FoBoT
what city is that? i need to be sure and not drive in that city

The red light? heh, that was valleyfield.. outside of Montreal. Quebec, land of the worst drivers in NA...

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Ultima
Originally posted by: gump47371
with a 40 by his side

40?? 40 oz, or something else?

yep.. a 40 oz of vodka, something or other

40 OZ of VODKA??!!?? That dude would be dead less than halfway through the bottle - luckily he could just pull over to the side of the road he's driving the wrong way down and pump his own stomach and continue drinking, heh.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
no offense, but your coworker deserves to be locked up for quite awhile for pulling a stunt like that.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by: BigJ2078
no offense, but your coworker deserves to be locked up for quite awhile for pulling a stunt like that.

It's a 'miracle' he survived. Thank's a lot god! ;)

Ultima

Platinum Member
Oct 16, 1999
Originally posted by: BigJ2078

You mean his friend, the one who did all that crap, right? ;)

I'm sure he'll be going to juvenile detention until he turns 18. At the very least, he's under house arrest right now.