2200+ preserved fetuses found at deceased abortion doctor's home

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

I always wondered what kind of human being would be an abortion doctor. But then again, throughout history someone has always had to be the executioner, the hangman.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I don't see anything specific to abortion about it. Professional people are, unfortunately, often inclined to put their own interests ahead of those of their clients. And there are eccentric weirdos in all lines of work. Applies to doctors, psychiatrists, cops, teachers, computer gurus* - anyone with any sort of power and status. And, much as I'd like to believe otherwise, it happens regardless of the wider political system - knowledge is power, and power can be abused.

* oh yeah, also movie producers.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I don't see anything specific to abortion about it. Professional people are, unfortunately, often inclined to put their own interests ahead of those of their clients. And there are eccentric weirdos in all lines of work. Applies to doctors, psychiatrists, cops, teachers, computer gurus* - anyone with any sort of power and status. And, much as I'd like to believe otherwise, it happens regardless of the wider political system - knowledge is power, and power can be abused.

* oh yeah, also movie producers.

"I don't see anything specific to abortion about it."

He got those fetuses somewhere.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
"I don't see anything specific to abortion about it."

He got those fetuses somewhere.

Similar things can happen with all forms of surgery. Some medics are oddballs. There's a long history of abusive and unethical behaviour by professionals of all kinds (priests, psychiatrists, police...)

All professions are conspiracies against the laity. Hence they all need systems to keep an eye on what they are up to.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

I always wondered what kind of human being would be an abortion doctor. But then again, throughout history someone has always had to be the executioner, the hangman.

The vast majority of them are... perfectly normal people who want to help women take control over their reproductive lives.

We get it, this is your passive-aggressive, chickenshit way of saying you want a total abortion ban and that you really, really hate women.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
<shrug> I guess he wanted them more than the would-be mothers. The patients should probably be located and the remains sent to them so they can arrange for the proper funerary arrangements, would be a fitting end to this and good reminder about the barbarity of the practice.

Reactions: SlowSpyder

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
<shrug> I guess he wanted them more than the would-be mothers. The patients should probably be located and the remains sent to them so they can arrange for the proper funerary arrangements, would be a fitting end to this and good reminder about the barbarity of the practice.

Ironically I think if women were forced to deal with the remains of the overwhelming majority of abortions support for abortion would be even higher. In the large majority of cases the fetus is so small it would be unrecognizable from a bad period. That would show the average mother just how much anti choice people have been lying to the public over the years.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Ironically I think if women were forced to deal with the remains of the overwhelming majority of abortions support for abortion would be even higher. In the large majority of cases the fetus is so small it would be unrecognizable from a bad period. That would show the average mother just how much anti choice people have been lying to the public over the years.

Yea, early on there isn't much of anything. For those dealing with later term abortions, they'd get to bury the mangled baby they legally murdered. Hurrah?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yea, early on there isn't much of anything. For those dealing with later term abortions, they'd get to bury the mangled baby they legally murdered. Hurrah?

no fetus has ever been murdered. It is completely impossible.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Depends on who you ask.

it simply doesn't. You can't murder a non-human. a fetus is not a human. There is the truth of that statement, and then possibly what some other idiot that doesn't care about truth believes.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
it simply doesn't. You can't murder a non-human. a fetus is not a human. There is the truth of that statement, and then possibly what some other idiot that doesn't care about truth believes.

It depends on who you ask. If what you said was true there wouldn't be so much controversy over abortion. It is a unique in DNA living organism of human origin. Say what you want, but it isn't like the pro-lifers are way off base here.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It depends on who you ask. If what you said was true there wouldn't be so much controversy over abortion. It is a unique in DNA living organism of human origin. Say what you want, but it isn't like the pro-lifers are way off base here.

lolno. That doesn't apply to any statement. Controversy can always be invented: look at "ID" vs Evolution. There is no real controversy--only the dumbshit invented by lunatics.

do you think flat earth vs actual earth is a controversy? just because "the argument exists"?

Also, don't mistake pro-choice for "pro-abortion." Hell, the pro-choice philosophy actually more than likely reduces the chance of abortion compared to the "pro-life" movement.
obviously, abortion is a controversial subject. I do think that pro-lifers have a reasonable concern. But when you start inventing facts that have no basis in medical science to form the foundation of arguments, to invent controversies, the argument loses relevance.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
lolno. That doesn't apply to any statement. Controversy can always be invented: look at "ID" vs Evolution. There is no real controversy--only the dumbshit invented by lunatics.

do you think flat earth vs actual earth is a controversy? just because "the argument exists"?

Also, don't mistake pro-choice for "pro-abortion." Hell, the pro-choice philosophy actually more than likely reduces the chance of abortion compared to the "pro-life" movement.
obviously, abortion is a controversial subject. I do think that pro-lifers have a reasonable concern. But when you start inventing facts that have no basis in medical science to form the foundation of arguments, to invent controversies, the argument loses relevance.

You would make Mengele proud. They're not people, they're sub humans fit for doing what you want. KKK bff and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger appreciates your contribution to the eugenic movement.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You would make Mengele proud. They're not people, they're sub humans fit for doing what you want. KKK bff and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger appreciates your contribution to the eugenic movement.

Why are you trying to lie about Margaret Sanger? Didn’t you get busted doing this before?

Margaret Sanger is a civil rights hero and was celebrated by the African American civil rights community for her contributions.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Why are you trying to lie about Margaret Sanger? Didn’t you get busted doing this before?

Margaret Sanger is a civil rights hero and was celebrated by the African American civil rights community for her contributions.
Oh, come now, we all know that's never stopped him, and never will.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Freakin Low life saying things thta are not true about Margaret sanger!! But thats is Spidey`s SOP!!

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

"After World War I, Sanger increasingly appealed to the societal need to limit births by those least able to afford children. The affluent and educated already limited their child-bearing, while the poor and uneducated lacked access to contraception and information about birth control.[110] Here she found an area of overlap with eugenicists.[110] She believed that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." They differed in that "eugenists imply or insist that a woman's first duty is to the state; we contend that her duty to herself is her duty to the state."[111] Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aimed to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit.[6] "

Also, it is historical fact that she spoke at a KKK meeting. I wouldn't have done that, but then again I am not a racist. She wished to stop birth of those that were "unfit."