22 kiddies by 14 babiemamas

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
He hits all the sterotypes.

And yes as mentiomed above he has now graced the country with a score of bastards, all of whom now have no constant father figure and are extremely likely to continue doing this.

The competent in our society have 2-3 kids typically and the whole inept and failures at life shit out magnitudes more.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Yeah whoop-de-doo, people love you for how permissive you are, but seriously here, what makes you think it's YOUR job to make sure people live their lives in accordance with ancient standards which you yourself made up completely from scratch a couple hours ago?

Like I said, we've dropped pretty much all of those standards by the wayside, society still prevails, nobody except crazed authoritarian screwheads are particularly interested in seeing any of that old crap re-enacted again, and absolutely NOBODY, regardless of your socio-political views, are going to abide by those rules anyway.

Society needs standards. Do whatever you want screw the consequences to anyone else is not a standard.

What's with you and your fixation with calling innocent children "bastards"?

Its called speaking English

That is the correct term to refer to a "child born out of wedlock" and requires significantly less typing than having to keep saying "child born out of wedlock".

It also apparently makes liberals uncomfortable.

Not sure how you come to that conclusion, maybe you could explain?

Its what you said. A really free society is chaos.

A rationally free society puts rational limits on people's behavior when it negatively effects others. Such as shooting people. Or fathering 22 bastard children.

How so? You must have some mighty strong spyglasses to be able to see into the future like that. All I see however is you being bigoted and judgemental.

Do I need to explain to you how having 22 bastard children with 14 baby mommas is going to increase child poverty. Or how lack of an effective father figure would be detrimental to the children.

Yes you keep repeating this, but how are you going about stopping people from fucking around (and as a result, having babies, because they don't come by ways of he stork you know, even if that's what you've been told...)

So you are unfamiliar with the multitude of methods that allow people to "fuck around" without having babies?

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
The solution is simple. Don't force other people to pay for this guy's mistakes. They are HIS mistakes not the mistakes of other people in society. If he wants to continue making more mistakes to the point that it leads to his own demise well so be it.

So yes I agree that force should NOT be used against him but force should also NOT be used against other people in society to fix and pay for his mistakes. Only the truly selfish and fascist enablers would force other people to pay for one man's 22 illegitimate children.

Edit: Oh and spare me the "Think of the children" bullshit because obviously this guy and the 14 women he was having unprotected sex with weren't thinking of the children.

Last edited:

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
The solution is simple. Don't force other people to pay for this guy's mistakes. They are HIS mistakes not the mistakes of other people in society. If he wants to continue making more mistakes to the point that it leads to his own demise well so be it.

So yes I agree that force should NOT be used against him but force should also NOT be used against other people in society to fix and pay for his mistakes. Only the truly selfish and fascist enablers would force other people to pay for one man's 22 illegitimate children.

Edit: Oh and spare me the "Think of the children" bullshit because obviously this guy and the 14 women he was having unprotected sex with weren't thinking of the children.
Considering this pandemic of illegitimate children is not ebbing we can either force sterilize, leave them to deal with it themselves, or just keep paying and keep our head in the sand. I expect we will do the third as we have because 1 is too oppressive and we don't have the stomach for 2.

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
Considering this pandemic of illegitimate children is not ebbing we can either force sterilize, leave them to deal with it themselves, or just keep paying and keep our head in the sand. I expect we will do the third as we have because 1 is too oppressive and we don't have the stomach for 2.

We'll do the third because it's easier to force others in society to pay for and thus enable this behavior from this sort of person. A person who really gives a shit and sees no issue of the burdens and use of force by government via taxation and regulations used to burden other people because this guy has no skin in the game period.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Society needs standards.
NO. Society needs laws, but morality should not be legislated.

You can have your own standards and you can live by them all you want, just quit trying to force them on others.

That is the correct term to refer to a "child born out of wedlock"
"Correct", hurm, that's debatable. What isn't is that you're well aware of the negative connotation attached to the expression, just as I am.

It also apparently makes liberals uncomfortable.
Except I already told you I'm not a liberal.

Its what you said. A really free society is chaos.
No, I actually said (if you bothered to read) that just killing someone because you feel like it ISN'T a free society. Who in their right mind would think it did mean that?

Do I need to explain to you how having 22 bastard children with 14 baby mommas is going to increase child poverty.
Well yeah, because you're just assuming facts not in evidence.

Or how lack of an effective father figure would be detrimental to the children.
Many kids grow up without fathers and become well-adapted adults. Also, some of those mommies might hook up with another guy who would become those kids' stepdad. Fact is, you don't know what will happen, you simply assume and pretend that whatever you assume is by default the truth and only outcome.

So you are unfamiliar with the multitude of methods that allow people to "fuck around" without having babies?
I'm uninterested in that (it's you with the obsession about monitoring peoples' fucking habits), I would want to know what your specific plans are for monitoring how many kids they have and with whom.

...Because I can assure you, nobody's going to get along with whatever you propose. You wouldn't go along with it either if it wasn't your own insane crazy idea. If president Barry Obama would announce tomorrow that whatever ideas you may be cooking up in your grubby little mind of yours will be implemented before the year's end... Well, it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure.

Last edited:

lagokc

Mar 27, 2013
Mandatory abortions for pregnant women on welfare?

Hmm seems a bit extreme. I'd probably support something more along the lines of "if you're on welfare and intentionally have a child while on welfare then you lose benefits".

Welfare is meant to give people a chance to get out of poverty, not to allow them to remain so for generations. Giving women more money just for having more children (and contributing more problems to the system) only makes the problem worse.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

The problem is that someone innocent will pay for that guys mistakes. Either his bastards or taxpayers will pay.

The only way out is mandatory abortions/sterilization/BC

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

You can have your own standards and you can live by them all you want, just quit trying to force them on others.

Awesome, so if by my standards shooting people, who father 22 bastards, in the head is moral I should be allowed to do it. :thumbsup:

I will quit telling others how to live when they stop expecting me to bail them out for their stupidity.

"Correct", hurm, that's debatable. What isn't is that you're well aware of the negative connotation attached to the expression, just as I am.

Because having bastard children is bad for society. You think that if you start calling shit "human chocolate" it will start smelling sweet.

Except I already told you I'm not a liberal.

And I already told you shit and poop both stink.

No, I actually said (if you bothered to read) that just killing someone because you feel like it ISN'T a free society. Who in their right mind would think it did mean that?

What gives YOU the right to tell people how to live their lives?

Well yeah, because you're just assuming facts not in evidence.

I told you a earlier that bastard children are 5 times more likely to be in poverty. That is a fact.

Many kids grow up without fathers and become well-adapted adults. Also, some of those mommies might hook up with another guy who would become those kids' stepdad. Fact is, you don't know what will happen, you simply assume and pretend that whatever you assume is by default the truth and only outcome.

And statistically they are less likely too. And statistically they are far more likely to be abused (including sexually).

And if you think the kind of woman who has a child with a man with 10 babymommas is going to find a good stepfather I have a bridge to sell you.

I'm uninterested in that (it's you with the obsession about monitoring peoples' fucking habits), I would want to know what your specific plans are for monitoring how many kids they have and with whom.

...Because I can assure you, nobody's going to get along with whatever you propose. You wouldn't go along with it either if it wasn't your own insane crazy idea. If president Barry Obama would announce tomorrow that whatever ideas you may be cooking up in your grubby little mind of yours will be implemented before the year's end... Well, it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure.

I heard there is this thing called a Birth Certificate.... perhaps you have heard of it?

I mean what a crazy idea, the government actually records the births of children along with their parents.

lagokc

Mar 27, 2013
The problem is that someone innocent will pay for that guys mistakes. Either his bastards or taxpayers will pay.

The only way out is mandatory abortions/sterilization/BC

Presumably the mothers will do something about taking care of the kids. I'm not hopeful they'll do a great job but it's not like they don't exist. It's the woman's decision to take birth control or not and to have an abortion or not, trying to put 100% of the blame on the father doesn't really add up unless he went around telling women he was sterile/had a vasectomy. If he did go around telling women that then he should be locked up for a long time.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Presumably the mothers will do something about taking care of the kids. I'm not hopeful they'll do a great job but it's not like they don't exist.

:D Hope springs eternal I guess.

It's the woman's decision to take birth control or not and to have an abortion or not, trying to put 100% of the blame on the father doesn't really add up

100% this. Its always a good laugh watching liberals try to blame men for bastard children being more when they are the ones claiming the choice to have a child belongs entirely to the woman. As well as the practical matter that vast majority of the most effective BCs are entirely controlled by women

unless he went around telling women he was sterile/had a vasectomy. If he did go around telling women that then he should be locked up for a long time.

The funny thing is if a woman said she was on the pill and lied and got pregnant people would be telling the man he needs to "man up" and take responsibility.

lagokc

Mar 27, 2013
The funny thing is if a woman said she was on the pill and lied and got pregnant people would be telling the man he needs to "man up" and take responsibility.

Eh personally I'm in favor of male-abortion. A man should have a right to his own DNA and for a woman to copy it without his permission should entitle him to statutory damages for copyright infringement of between $750 and $30,000 per copy. :D

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Eh personally I'm in favor of male-abortion. A man should have a right to his own DNA and for a woman to copy it without his permission should entitle him to statutory damages for copyright infringement of between $750 and $30,000 per copy. :D

:thumbsup:

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Every society is authoritarian. This was previously established(the alternative is chaos). I assume you think it is a good think that society is "authoritarian" and has laws against stoning gay people.

As you should know but apparently don't, it is a matter of degree. Authoritarian to the degree you're talking about (which resembles China and their 2-births-per-woman rule) is a level of oppression that societies don't long survive.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

You are correct, morality should not be legislated. That should also hold true for those seeking rewards because of their immorality.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
As you should know but apparently don't, it is a matter of degree. Authoritarian to the degree you're talking about (which resembles China and their 2-births-per-woman rule) is a level of oppression that societies don't long survive.

Isn't China going to be passing the US for the largest economy soon?

And as I pointed out Western Civilization essentially lived by my "authoritarian" morals on bastard children for hundreds of years.

Authoritarianism does not work when the morals you are legislating lack popular support. As I am pretty sure there is not popular support for allowing a man to father 22 bastards with 14 babymommas I am pretty sure we are in the clear. And if there is popular support for that I think your society is pretty much screwed no matter what you do.

Last edited:

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Isn't China going to be passing the US for the largest economy soon?

.. which has nothing to do with their authoritarian social policies and everything to do with the rudimentary free markets they've allowed to develop.

And as I pointed out Western Civilization essentially lived by my "authoritarian" morals on bastard children for hundreds of years.

Hundreds of years is a drop of water in the ocean of time.

Authoritarianism does not work when the morals you are legislating lack popular support. As I am pretty sure there is not popular support for allowing a man to father 22 bastards with 14 babymommas I am pretty sure we are in the clear. And if there is popular support for that I think your society is pretty much screwed no matter what you do.

There isn't popular support for the government-imposed draconian actions you talked about, either.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
.. which has nothing to do with their authoritarian social policies and everything to do with the rudimentary free markets they've allowed to develop.

And yet according to you authoritarian social policies should cause a civilization to collapse. In the 30 years since the introduction of the one-child policy China has been one of the fastest developing countries in the world.

You thesis is seemingly contradicted.

Are you an idiot? 100s of years is a substantial amount of time in recorded human history. If you are really going to try and argue that if a civilization collapses after a 1000 of authoritarian rule... well I think you lose the argument.

There isn't popular support for the government-imposed draconian actions you talked about, either.

Really? Beyond a few insane feminists I don't think anyone really supports allowing people to have children with more than 2 partners.

Such activity is beyond insane examples (like the Bill Gates one I gave) always destructive to civilization.

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
Virtually all societies had very authoritarian moral codes since the dawn of time. What is new is liberalism and freedom which have only been around for a few hundred years. nehalem256 said hundreds of years, but he should have said thousands (which is only as long as western civilization has been around). More than 10000 years ago, there were no civilizations, only tribes.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
I'd be OK with a mandatory vasectomy, to be reversed if and when he becomes current on all his child support obligations. I literally don't think there is a more harmful force on our nation's culture than men fathering, then abandoning kids, and this guy takes that to a ludicrous extreme. You guys are focusing on the money, but I would argue that, while significant, the direct cost of this phenomenon is the tip of the iceberg. Under the water lie wildly increased criminality and reliance on public assistance by the kids, who will likely go on to each have their own several unsupported kids. This is a cycle that, if stopped, could cure a huge percentage of our nation's ills within a generation.

I agree. Its just despicable and its even more sad these dumb %%%%%% laid down and have children with these kind of losers. I remember I was in high school, I swear, I was 16 at the time. A casual friend of mine from another school, had 3 kids already with another one on the way. He was 17, that's not the sad part. He had two of them pregnant at the same time. He got one of those two pregnant again less than two months after she had the first baby.

lagokc

Mar 27, 2013
I'd be OK with a mandatory vasectomy, to be reversed if and when he becomes current on all his child support obligations. I literally don't think there is a more harmful force on our nation's culture than men fathering, then abandoning kids, and this guy takes that to a ludicrous extreme. You guys are focusing on the money, but I would argue that, while significant, the direct cost of this phenomenon is the tip of the iceberg. Under the water lie wildly increased criminality and reliance on public assistance by the kids, who will likely go on to each have their own several unsupported kids. This is a cycle that, if stopped, could cure a huge percentage of our nation's ills within a generation.

:'( BAWWWW but that's eugenics!

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Well said.

The liberal extremists would never stop this machine which produces perfect democrat voters.

And the women are just as much to blame. They allow a penis inside them without any form of birth control... That's a 50/50 split on responsibiltiy.

Of course the women know that the child is a guaranteed $1300+/month check and $5000/year tax return...

This will continue until we no longer make it profitable to pump out chilren.
I suspect you are correct, but how do we serve that societal imperative (not to encourage illegitimate and unsupported children) while also serving another societal imperative, to not be a country where our citizens are starving?

From a purely biological standpoint, he's doing what he's supposed to do; reproducing at high volume to ensure his genes survive and are passed on. From a societal standpoint, he's a horrible human being. From a biological standpoint, he's an excellent one.
Power Engineer made the point that if there are no natural rights (a concept I reject but many embrace) then this man's genes are superior, since he is best fulfilling (albeit much like the cuckoo bird) his biological drive. Absent some sort of larger morality, this minimum wage baby daddy is Homo Novus, the future evolution of our species.