21 year old Hillary Clinton talking

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
She was 21 years old!!!

21!!

Name me one person who stays the same 50 years later.

She also didn't have any wrinkles. She was vibrant, strong and glowing.

It's called getting old. You too will get old.

Away

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
It takes years to perfect your lying skills. :whiste:

Art&Science

Nov 28, 2014
What am I supposed to think of this? She's been politicking since when? The mid to late 60's? This is NOT a positive for me. This lady has produced nothing... her entire life.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
And if Game of Thrones isn't releasing a new episode then people don't talk about it.

Irrelevant. You are offering (very) thinly veiled political commentary and then claiming you're only talking about the person and not the politician. Hillary is inseparably both at the moment.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
What am I supposed to think of this? She's been politicking since when? The mid to late 60's? This is NOT a positive for me. This lady has produced nothing... her entire life.

as i said before she is a career politician.

But find me one person who is the same at 21 as at 70. hell very few people i know at 40 are the same as they where when they were 20.

desura

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2013
Irrelevant. You are offering (very) thinly veiled political commentary and then claiming you're only talking about the person and not the politician. Hillary is inseparably both at the moment.

Nope, not commenting on her policies or the state of the race or whatever. This is purely personal: her voice is completely different and if I didn't know I wouldn't be able to recognize it.

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
Nope, not commenting on her policies or the state of the race or whatever. This is purely personal: her voice is completely different and if I didn't know I wouldn't be able to recognize it.

Her voice changes all the time, depending on the audience...

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
She sounded like a devoted republican speaking, which she once was!
She had the talk, had the walk, and had the determination of a young republican hopeful.
Believing soul and heart she was doing the right thing.
And then everything changed.
Which makes me wonder, maybe THAT is why republicans are so fearful of Hillary?
She is one of them, or was.
They know that she knows all too well their walk, their talk, everything she needs to know to send any republican through the roof.
There is nothing more fulfilling, more satisfying than watching someone become enlightened and uplifted unto the path of wisdom.
In simpler terms, transforming from the dark side into the light.
Hillary, the angel of good and wisdom could have easily been Hillary the Darth Vader of the republican party.
Funny how good Triumphs over evil. ;)

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
Was she ever good looking?

Clinton.jpg

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/20...0171a88897a9996c0a233c3ccf5353c298.jpg?s=1400

She was definitely cute.

And here is a younger Donald Rumsfeld. Damn. Aging sucks!