2012 Presidential election results: Obama wins!

Page 25 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
who is this nut case.. she sounds crazy.. if she is kinda good looking [<35] , I wanna so fuck her and when she comes I will make sure she says Obama instead of ohhhhh..
No way she weighs less than 200 pounds. She would be on camera if she did.

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
No way she weighs less than 200 pounds. She would be on camera if she did.

Oh okay.. she has ADD. I am sure she gets govt welfare . she sits at home all day. Has 2 computers,smokes [no personal responsibility], she will prolly get cancer and will use tons of govt support. she shld just take a gun and shoot herself.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
So far Limbaugh's entire show can be summarized as: "Romney's 47% speech was right, and the election proves it." No big surprise.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Rush Limbaugh:

Why doesn't the Republican Party get credit for Condolezza Rice?
Marco Rubio?
Susana Martinez?
Allen West! ALLEN WEST!! What a GREAT MAN!
Clarence Thomas!
Herman Cain!
NONE OF IT COUNTS!!!!!!

Do we have to pass out birth control pills? Is that what we have to do?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Yes.. and the man who called Sandra Fluke a "slut" is shocked that unmarried women went overwhelmingly for Obama.

And he listened to Sarah Palin last night, who just couldn't believe what was happening! ;)

Last edited:

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
For much the same reason. Just as 2012 was the Republicans to lose, so was 2004 the Democrats to lose. In both cases, the challenging party ran a poor candidate and an inept campaign.

Yes, as I've said in here before, Romney reminded me of the used car salesman that sells you a "prime" car that falls apart once you drive about 1000 ft away from the lot.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
That reallly means a lot to me coming from the uninformed schmuck that sppends time spamming tthe same dumbass images to every thread he opens.

Feb 6, 2007
Rush Limbaugh:
Why doesn't the Republican Party get credit for Condolezza Rice?
Marco Rubio?
Susana Martinez?
Allen West! ALLEN WEST!! What a GREAT MAN!
Clarence Thomas!
Herman Cain!
NONE OF IT COUNTS!!!!!!

Do we have to pass out birth control pills? Is that what we have to do?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
To paraphrase D.L. Hughley, "If you know how many black people have been in your house, you're racist like a motherfucker. What are you doing, counting 'em as they come in? One, two, three, that's ENOUGH! This isn't Harlem!"

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
That reallly means a lot to me coming from the uninformed schmuck that sppends time spamming tthe same dumbass images to every thread he opens.

Literally lapping up your tears right now, SO DAMN SWEET

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Rightwing Christians weighing in, with no sense of irony

La0Pm.png

frowertr

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2010
Wow, I had no idea this forum had some many left wing/democrats in it. Sheesh...

I'm guessing the people laughing it up and posting ridiculous picutures here and elsewhere never played real sports in high school/college so you don't know how to win or lose properly. How about winning (and losing) with some respect and humility. Yes, you won. We lost. Life carries on and in several hundred years no one will remember...

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Wow, I had no idea this forum had some many left wing/democrats in it. Sheesh...

I'm guessing the people laughing it up and posting ridiculous picutures here and elsewhere never played real sports in high school/college so you don't know how to win or lose properly. How about winning (and losing) with some respect and humility. Yes, you won. We lost. Life carries on and in several hundred years no one will remember...

The base of the GOP deserves zero respect. You decided to be the party of obstruction, no matter what the issue is, you don't deserve to govern

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Ah, Hannity comes through as expected...

He starts with all these disclaimers about how he's not bitter (yeah right). And then he says the Obama team should be ashamed for how they ran their campaign. Because it had "no substance" and was run on "small meaningless themes".

This is what is so awesome about Hannity -- he's the ultimate propagandist. He actually thinks Romney didn't do exactly the same things, if not more.

He just accused Obama's team of "saying anything they needed to win". Which, of course, Romney didn't! LOL.

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004

It's just phokus, the little kid has yet to go through puberty.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

I am Canadian, you probably think me commi :cool:

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Wonderful viewing this forum with images off, phokus truley shines in full dbag form like that.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Yes.. and the man who called Sandra Fluke a "slut" is shocked that unmarried women went overwhelmingly for Obama.

And he listened to Sarah Palin last night, who just couldn't believe what was happening! ;)

Republicans really do live in an alternate reality.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Republicans really do live in an alternate reality.
There was also the bit about birth control being expensive because they have too much sex, showing that some republicans have absolutely no idea how birth control works. Hint: hormones have the same price regardless of how many cocks you ride.

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
Good job Phokus. Interesting seeing all those images.

Well hope the repubs now learn to play and work together. if you obstinate fuckers are gonna go into a cabin and decide it is gonna be obstruction for the next four years, then shame on you all.

Obama got a mandate from the people. Move forward or get out of the fucking way.

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004
Good job Phokus. Interesting seeing all those images.

Well hope the repubs now learn to play and work together. if you obstinate fuckers are gonna go into a cabin and decide it is gonna be obstruction for the next four years, then shame on you all.

Obama got a mandate from the people. Move forward or get out of the fucking way.

When Harry Reid stops using cloture, let's talk.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007

several hundred years? BWAHAHAHA! hey, we lost graciously twice to that old redneck bush. let us have our 2nd term and go bury your head in the sand.