2003 Cobra w/ Kenne Belle blower... (video)

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
sh********t...haven't heard a car sound like that in a long time! That thing was like a frickin banshee.

awesome...loved the sound coming to idle at the light.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
And to think my wife wants an F-body over the 03 Cobra.
She likes the 'Birds, I like the 'Stangs. :confused:

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
any idea on the car the cameraman is in?

is it another mustang with an aftermarket hood?

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Ahh, I miss the sound. It reminds me of the way my gtp sounded with the open cone and the blower on it....

It wasnt a kenne bell, but it sure had a good whine to it. I loved gunning that thing on the road like the mustang driver did and watching jaws drop.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by: slag
Ahh, I miss the sound. It reminds me of the way my gtp sounded with the open cone and the blower on it....

It wasnt a kenne bell, but it sure had a good whine to it. I loved gunning that thing on the road like the mustang driver did and watching jaws drop.

Anyone know where I can find sound clips of this?

Apr 5, 2000

Um, it says right there on the video that it's a Kenne Belle. That sure as hell isn't the stock Eaton supercharger from the sound.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello

Um, it says right there on the video that it's a Kenne Belle. That sure as hell isn't the stock Eaton supercharger from the sound.

He said his GTP didn't have a KB.

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Syringer

Anyone know where I can find sound clips of this?

If you're looking for more Cobra videos check out:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=974829e74713184347c5be8eec9cbc5a&forumid=149

Apr 5, 2000
Originally posted by: notfred
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello

He said his GTP didn't have a KB.

oh. stupid English language :)

Was this the thread you found it in?

jurzdevil

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2002
i could get the same thing with bubba rubb's and little sis's muffler whistles.

the whistles go WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
Originally posted by: crab
Originally posted by: SithSolo1
So if I put this on my 5.9 Ram, it will sound like that?

WOW 1186 RWHP stock? ;)
Not to mention I do a 14.9 1/4 mile at 5800ft with a truck that weighs more and has less displacement ;)