200 Million points in F@H !!!

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by Markfw, Jan 6, 2013.

1. biodoc

biodoc Diamond Member

Congrats on the 204 million, Mark! :cool::thumbsup:

Good to see you back on the forum, Drsignguy! :)

2. Drsignguy

Drsignguy Platinum Member

Mark can seriously crunch out the numbers, as well as Pokey and The Animal. I remember when it took a lot to pump out 200k with an arsenal of rigs. Now with the new gen of vid cards and the killer CPU's, the output with fewer rigs, lower wattage and credit changes, the points can pile up quick. With 2 rigs running, ( on my end ) I crunch out 70K+. I used to have 7 rigs running, still, Its all for the cause, oh, and heats up my room, which is a good thing since its below zero today :).

Thanks Biodoc, good to hear from you. I have been lurking but not doing much lately, except recovering

3. Pokey

Pokey Platinum Member

Good to have you back Drsignguy. :)

4. Drsignguy

Drsignguy Platinum Member

:cool:

Thanks Pokey. Appreciate it :cool: I wont be setting any milestones just yet as I will be a light cruncher for a while. Shut down 5 rigs for now. The new client is working nicely and seems to be folding the wu's pretty well. Still looking to see if I need to add some special flags though. You top 3 crunchers got it going on. The 200m milestone is in your near future. Very impressive indeed :) Also just as impressive is that Mark is still @ top. Crazy!