200 Million points in F@H !!!

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
wow! Wow! WOw! WOW! :)
Congrats to that super-milestone! :thumbsup:
In the "old" forum, you would get many, many :beer: and :cheers:!

jonesthewine

Dec 30, 2003
Congrats on a great contribution to scientific research, your electric utility & the computer hardware industry.

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
I want to thank everyone for their nice words.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
Wow, amazing. You're roughly 196 million points ahead of me and we've both probably been doing it as long.

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Very impressive indeed. Remember the days when Anandtech had 200 mil? Now you personally achieved that +. Good to see that you continue the cause Mark! :D

I remember when you and I were vying for first place in PPD. Then you quit, and I see you are back.

Congrats on coming back. Now lets fight for ppd again. I only have 342k ppd.

Drsignguy

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2002
Yea, those were the days and they were extreemly fun too! I had to stop for a while due to econmy and all. My power bill was pretty steep and can still be if I were to fire up all my rigs. Also have had some personal reasons too like a broken arm (humorous) while @ work. It seriously sucked! So, as for me being back, well lets just say I am and have always been interested it the cause. I still have to limit myself. :)

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Yea, those were the days and they were extreemly fun too! I had to stop for a while due to econmy and all. My power bill was pretty steep and can still be if I were to fire up all my rigs. Also have had some personal reasons too like a broken arm (humorous) while @ work. It seriously sucked! So, as for me being back, well lets just say I am and have always been interested it the cause. I still have to limit myself. :)

Last year was bad for me. In Feb, I had open heart surgery, and in Aug, I had a brain tumor removed, that left me with one balance nerve, and one ear to hear out of.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Last year was bad for me. In Feb, I had open heart surgery, and in Aug, I had a brain tumor removed, that left me with one balance nerve, and one ear to hear out of.

Take care Mark!!!

I'm not good with these things and don't know how else to add anything, but I wanted to post this so you know that I did pause to think and wish you the best.

Drsignguy

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2002

Wow, That was a lot to deal with? Glad to see you are functioning.It sucks going under the Knife. Still doesn't stop you though. :) keep on crunching!