20-year-old student named police chief in Mexico town

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TecHNooB

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005
so why the fuck are we fighting them, why doesnt the us government just allow companies to purchase the weed legally from the cartel, and resale it behind the counter in convenience stores like tobacco/alcohol...

to distract the sheep while they take our tax money :)

PieIsAwesome

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2007
If the USA allows "Oh NOES! Teh cartels are after me" as an excuse for asylum, we'll soon be over-run by Mexicans...oh wait...we already ARE getting over-run by Mexicans...and we DO NOT need any more...

So no Mexican, legal or otherwise, should be granted permission to enter the U.S.?

I'm not sure I understand the concern about setting a precedent that would allow any Mexican to be granted asylum. Asylum is dealt with on a case-by case-basis. Refugees and their cases are thoroughly examined and reviewed before asylum is granted. Hordes of people wouldn't be able to come to the U.S. through asylum because it is difficult to attain. The same goes for any other legal way of applying for legal immigration, which is why so many people immigrate illegally.

If the southern U.S. is being overrun and damaged by anyone, its illegal immigrants, not asylum seekers like this girl or any other legal Mexican immigrants.

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com
Nah...she asked for trouble with the cartels. She should remain in Mexico. We can't be the place everyone flees to when they're in trouble. We already have a plethora of Mexicans here...we don't need MORE.
This could be a very slippery slope as Mexicans flee claiming the cartels are out to kill them.

last i remember, she was pretty cute.

just saying...

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
didn't realize you could ask asylum for private troubles, thought it had to be the government or political group that was oppressing you.

based on the relationship between the Mexican gov't and the cartels, I'd say she has a valid argument.

Yreka

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Gonna find her head on a turtle with "hello DEA" painted on it. ( Make sure to keep your distance)

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Apparently she got fired

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/0...red-after-failing-to-show-up-for-work/?hpt=T2

But they still dont know where she is. My guess is that we're gonna find her head in a suitcase about a week from now.

Since she was on a personal leave that expired today and did not reach out to us over the weekend, she now faces termination. It is now an official matter. We don't know anything about her whereabouts. Our attempts to get a hold of her during the weekend were unsuccessful

I'd probably have phrased that differently myself :(

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
last i remember, she was pretty cute.

just saying...

t1larg.mexico.chief.fired.gi.jpg

"Cute" not found.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Shes got a kid at 20, I'm not getting anywhere near that with a 100ft pole
The thing is, 90% of guys her own age feel the same way. So she (and all girls like her) are really hard-up for some cock and willing to do the nasty x2 for any decent guy who will show her a little acceptance of her kid.

I wish someone had been around to tell me these things when I was her age. I only learned it in my late 30s.

PhoKingGuy

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2007
The thing is, 90% of guys her own age feel the same way. So she (and all girls like her) are really hard-up for some cock and willing to do the nasty x2 for any decent guy who will show her a little acceptance of her kid.

I wish someone had been around to tell me these things when I was her age. I only learned it in my late 30s.

I'm 24

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007

This is true, but most of those chicks I've ran into are single for a reason. They turn out to be mostly bitchy cunts.