News 20% of Americans believe microchips are inside COVID-19 vaccines

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
I WOULD imagine it takes some serious willpower to "maintain" your manliness with a dozen hornets digging in!

:p :eek:

maxresdefault.jpg

*(I suspect I'd be running and screaming!)
In Hornetistan, females pierce YOU.

lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
If you've been writing software, then you know that few (if any) users could possibly get to step #3 in any conceivable list without screwing something up.
Often times, they can barely read up to sentence #3 in a four sentence email :(

Reactions: dullard

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Citation?

And really? You think people are really smarter than that? Let's find a few comparison examples for specifically the moon landing, just to use as a tuning fork for this specific poll. Remember, we're looking for somewhere around 12%.
2019, 11% believe, 11% use the option of 'neither strongly agree or disagree' (that choice wasn't available in the one here)

2013, 7% believe.

2009, 6% believe.

Apparently in 1999, around 11%... after Fox aired a conspiracy theory 'documentary', it jumped briefly to 20%... glad to see they were in the misinformation game so tightly back then too. Shitfucks.

1995, 6% believe, 11% no opinion.

So basically, from the time we started polling such nonsense until around 2013, it was consistently 6-7%, with a fairly large percentage that 'had no opinion' if given the option (which is absurd). After that, the conspiracy engine of the internet was able to take over, and morons are easy marks for such things. I'm sure the percentages of believers of all major conspiracy theories is up.

I don't have a "citation" for what I believe.