2 videos of police shooting dog, and then a deaf man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Not really sure what to make of what is going on with cops these days. Here is the video of a US veteran, whose dog was chained up in the kitchen and was shot five times by the SWAT team. Apparently they had the wrong house.

Cops raid US Vet's home-wrong house

Now in this video on youtube, it is from 2010. But the narrative is an elderly Native American Deaf man was walking across the street (you see him walking across) and he is known to folks as a wood carver. He was widdling on a peice of wood while walking across the street, and a cop stopped, got out of his car yelling at the guy who could not hear him. The cop shot him 2 times in the back and once in the side. The guy died. Many of the witnesses (you don't see a whole lot on the video) said and testified that the man killed had done nothing to justify being shot like that. There was no fast movement or aggressive manner.

Cop shoots deaf man

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
$1,500,000 cash baby.

What's your life worth?

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
In the video of the dog that was shot, the owner takes the camera guy to his kitchen where the dog was chained up, and points out like 5 bullet holes in the wall close to the ground. If the dog is chained up and can't go anywhere why shoot it like that? I just don't understand. With regard to the man who was killed, again, this cop got off scott free for literally murdering someone.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
But the narrative is an elderly Native American Deaf man was walking across the street (you see him walking across) and he is known to folks as a wood carver. He was widdling on a peice of wood while walking across the street, and a cop stopped, got out of his car yelling at the guy who could not hear him. The cop shot him 2 times in the back and once in the side. The guy died. Many of the witnesses (you don't see a whole lot on the video) said and testified that the man killed had done nothing to justify being shot like that. There was no fast movement or aggressive manner.
Well, specifically he was a First Nations Canadian. Locally, this created quite some outrage and quite a bit of social and legal concerns regarding our neighbours to the south. John T. Williams, was of the Dididaht First Nation - not too far away from me on the island.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Well, specifically he was a First Nations Canadian. Locally, this created quite some outrage and quite a bit of social and legal concerns regarding our neighbours to the south. John T. Williams, was of the Dididaht First Nation - not too far away from me on the island.

I remember when this happened
I didn't know he was from Canada though

Natives don't have the US/Canada border though right?
It's one Nation
I'm pretty sure cause my youngest is /Metis /Native /Cree/Canadian/American

/ the things you should know but don't bother because in real life don't matter but discussing on internet does

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.