2" Sized hail

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Weathercasters have warning all over for our area. Possible upwards of 2" hail is supposed to hit in about 20-30 minutes. :Q

Had to do a very quick shuffle in the garage to fit both vehicles. They fit but the dog isn't none too happy.

idNut

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Sundog
Had to do a very quick shuffle in the garage to fit both vehicles. They fit but the dog isn't none too happy.

You keep your dog in the garage? Shame on you.

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
Hope you got good Homeowners insurance in case the roof gets damaged!

Take cover man! Thunderstorms with hail also sometimes has tornadoes, downbursts, or other nasty things!

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Originally posted by: idNut

You keep your dog in the garage? Shame on you.

No we do not keep the dog in the garage, but normally the garage is all clear and the 3 year old and the dog play in the garage in the evenings when the bloodthirsty mosquitos come out to feast.

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
Heh. Give us minute-by-minute updates ;):)

If it really is going to be that bad I do not think I want any electronics on in case of surges.

DASM...I should go and try to find my digital camera.

Kalvin00

Lifer
Jan 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
Heh. Give us minute-by-minute updates ;):)

If it really is going to be that bad I do not think I want any electronics on in case of surges.

DASM...I should go and try to find my digital camera.

Yes, be sure to take pics :)

Sundog

Lifer
Nov 20, 2000
Powered back up just fine, the cable connection was down or took an abnormally long time to connect (40 minutes).

We did not get any hail....although the rain gauge said we got just over 1" of rain in about 50 minutes.