2 Los Angeles cops shot in an ambush

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
quote-be-careful-who-you-choose-as-your-enemy-because-that-s-who-you-become-most-like-friedrich-nietzsche-140-23-65.jpg

While I understand the responses of many of the posters in this thread pointing out the lack of timely and responsible oversight in the wake of several high profile shootings by police of citizens, THIS shooting was a despicable act that I cannot in any way support.

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
quote-be-careful-who-you-choose-as-your-enemy-because-that-s-who-you-become-most-like-friedrich-nietzsche-140-23-65.jpg

While I understand the responses of many of the posters in this thread pointing out the lack of timely and responsible oversight in the wake of several high profile shootings by police of citizens, THIS shooting was a despicable act that I cannot in any way support.
Very well said.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You need to provide a link for that, as I have never said it. You should either link it or apologize for a lying.

Pcgeek is a joke. He can't see how one post will affect the next. I'd love to blame it on age, but it's more than that

Reactions: Meghan54

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You mean like you lying about me wanting cops assassinated? Good luck with that Skippy.

BTW - One of your Chicago deflections whan someone brings up a crime in another part of the country

My impression from your comment were that you could care less which is pretty much what you did say.

I made a statement that Gun Control isn't working too well in Chicago.

That is what you have? Pathetic.

That isn't working out so well in Chicago....

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2438400

I would however accept your apology for the "Ahmed Arbury must have done something? " comment.

But I know you being Intellectually Dishonest would never admit that you were wrong and that I never said that.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You need to provide a link for that, as I have never said it. You should either link it or apologize for a lying.

I wasn't responding to you. I don't need to give you a link or apologize to you.

I explained my comment to the other poster.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Look at try hard geek with his projectors on maximum

Pathetic lying and avoidance. You made the claim back it up.
Never mind. I'm done with you. You can't link it because it doesn't exist.

Typical of you.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Pathetic lying and avoidance. You made the claim back it up.
Never mind. I'm done with you. You can't link it because it doesn't exist.

Typical of you.

Haha, it's like you have no idea what's even going on. It's towlie postingnon atpn

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I didn't "dishonestly" misrepresent anything.

That is the impression I received from his post I was replying too.
What specifically did he say in that post that even remotely implied he thought all cops should be assassinated? We need to understand how broken your use of logic and the English language is.

Reactions: Meghan54

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

With that in mind, I bring you this:

Reactions: nickqt

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
With that in mind, I bring you this:
but...but...but
ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...
ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...ANTIFA...

Nov 29, 2006
That is just a sick sentiment, and a gross overgeneralization. I didnt reply to your earlier post expressing the same sentiment, because I though you must be being sarcastic. But apparently not. We have *no* indication that these officers that were shot have engaged in any kind of discriminatory or abusive behavior, although even that would not justify being ambushed. But, I guess if one is a policeman, they are assumed guilty until proven innocent.

BTW, this kind of hatred of the police will not lead to reform, and plays perfectly into the hands of Trumps law and order agenda.

I'd wager a lot of blacks in america probably feel the same way, from the police and our judicial system. Cause and effect always has to be taken into context.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Reactions: Perknose

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

LASD straight up lying again

Screen-Shot-2020-09-13-at-9.48.29-PM.png

Like I said in a previous post my level of caring for their well being remains low until shit like this stops.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005

I respect your saying this, but that you even had to say it is a problem in an of itself...it should he a given that no one supports such a despicable act.