18 Year Old UK Lesbian Student Sell's Virginity to Pay Bills

Cypherdude1

Mar 19, 2003
As American citizens with state and federal government cutting funding in every area including student aid, we all can sympathize with the plight of students today. One student in the UK has come up with a novel way of paying her bills. The 18 year old UK lesbian student sold her virginity over the 'Net via auction. Initially she posted her auction on Ebay. After Ebay removed her auction, she continued taking bids through her own web page.

Londoner Rosie Reid did the deed in a hotel room in Euston. The winner was a 44 year old engineer. Her final auction price was £8,400 or $15,395. BTW, her total debt is £15,000 so if she wants to pay off all her debts, she'll have to put up additional auctions. Since she already sold her virginity, her going rate, according to market demand, will probably decrease. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she contacted the other auction bidders and gave them "special" rates. She could have a sliding scale after each additional customer going down to $5. ;)

Crimzon

Nov 6, 2002
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love how the Repost Rent-a-Cops will scream R, but not bother to link to the original.

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
15 grand to knock the bottom out of a virgin?!?! No way in HELL I would pay that!! I might pay that much for a veteran hooker, but a first timer?!
Hey, when I run up in it I like to know I have experience and skills, not some dead fish layin there with no clue what to do......

Cypherdude1

Mar 19, 2003
No, this is high-tech, effective, self-salesmanship. It has nothing to do with whoring, prostitution, or streetwalking. :D
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
So in other words, she is whoring herself out?

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Shockwave
15 grand to knock the bottom out of a virgin?!?! No way in HELL I would pay that!! I might pay that much for a veteran hooker, but a first timer?!
Hey, when I run up in it I like to know I have experience and skills, not some dead fish layin there with no clue what to do......

Ummm Im pretty sure she had experiance with strap-ons. She might not of known how to give a good BJ, but Im pretty sure she would have known how to be good in the sack. She was only a virgin to heterosexual sex.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Crimzon
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love how the Repost Rent-a-Cops will scream R, but not bother to link to the original.

R
I guess it isn't a repost since it seems to be a follow up story but I think we knew what was going to happen. I could probably find others but don't have full text search anymore.

kenshorin

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: fredtam
R

Well technically the old post is archived, so this isn't really a repost. Its old news though.

And that picture of her wasn't as good as the one they had before, she looks like a woofer there. Yuck.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: kenshorin
R

Well technically the old post is archived, so this isn't really a repost. Its old news though.

And that picture of her wasn't as good as the one they had before, she looks like a woofer there. Yuck.

They changed the story at the links destination. Thats not her.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Prostitution is legal over there? Anyway, is she really a virgin if she's had "sex" with her lesbian partner? Obviously she hadn't had intercourse, but I assume they've been "intimate" in the various ways that lesbians do the deed. It just seems odd to me that you could call a 60 year old lesbian a virgin, even though she's been having sex for 40 years. Meh.

Crimzon

Nov 6, 2002
Originally posted by: Crimzon

R
I guess it isn't a repost since it seems to be a follow up story but I think we knew what was going to happen. I could probably find others but don't have full text search anymore.

Ha, well thanks for digging it up.