!17th Centry computer and Worlds first LogiSoft - OptiBall FrankenMouse!

JJMAN

Jun 23, 2003
Howdy. First post on this forum. Wasn't sure where to post this stuff but thought I'd share some modding stuff I have done. You will find some good and useful mod's from video cooling to video volting; a Robot made from computer junk, 17th centry computer and a few other things. Just some interest..
This is not a advertisment for my site. I have no banners and I do not make not one cent if you visit or not. This is a site simply to share information to ppl that might want another view on some mod's and if you just want to smile at some of the funny mod's.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the page.

http://www.jjman.org

T3C

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2003
dont know how the link in your first post is going to fly though

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Originally posted by: cybpnk
dont know how the link in your first post is going to fly though
Looks honest enough. There really aren't any ads or popups on his site, so his post looks pretty kosher. :p

Nice site dude!

JJMAN

Jun 23, 2003
Thanks for the input. :)
And I surely didnt want a popup/ad webpage. Just showing some ideas, mod's and funny things realy. Looking for other ideas on things to try/do also.
If there is anyone that has a neat mod of some kind, I'll most certainly put your stuff on there with full credit as well.

Again, thanks for the cool input. It's appreciated and I hope someone get's at least somthen from it all. :p

JJMAN