168 innocent Pakistani CHILDREN have been MURDERED by US gov.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dude111

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2010
I tell ya,im sick of it all................

Im sick of this evil crap!!!

All those poor children
icon9.gif

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If you study Military history civilian casualties is the status quo. I am not saying it's right but it's a reality none the less.

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
here is an idea, how about if the fucking pakistani fuckheads get serious about stomping out extremist islam and Taliban. its their own fault that their own people are getting killed.

i have no sympathy.

Yeah, damn those kids for not stomping out terrorists in their country. :\

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
Wow, 775 civilians estimated killed.

Imagine if there was a more powerful country that started to do drone strikes in our country. I can't imagine that anyone here would support that.

imagine how much more media attention and rage would be given if that happened here and was called "collateral damage"...since were in a war n all.
double standards do exist.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
here is an idea, how about if the fucking pakistani fuckheads get serious about stomping out extremist islam and Taliban. its their own fault that their own people are getting killed.

i have no sympathy.

Wow... do you sleep good at night? Because if that's how you really feel I have great sympathy for your family, and for your soul.

Your statement here puts you in the same shoes as people on 911 who had similar words to say about the victims.

You're a terrorist.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
But the Terrorists we are pursuing are hiding there.

By killing children and occupying countries over there, backing regime changes, we're creating more terrorists than we're ' stopping '.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
obama has not only killed children in these drone strikes but many other innocent people, he changed the rules so even teenaged boys are considered "militants"

But just watch as his supporters will defend him and the murder of innocent children

I'll answer your question this way...

You are POTUS. It's 6 months after 9/11. You get a call indicating we have Bin Landen in our sites. Chances of taking him out are 99% but he shields himself with civilians and likely 1-2 children would be killed.

What do you do?

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
I'll answer your question this way...

You are POTUS. It's 6 months after 9/11. You get a call indicating we have Bin Landen in our sites. Chances of taking him out are 99% but he shields himself with civilians and likely 1-2 children would be killed.

What do you do?

That didn't happen though.

And since you want to use bin laden as an example, look at how they supposedly got him.... Strike team sent in w\ innocent loss of life minimized...

And then we dump his body in the ocean because, after all, we're the united states so we don't have to prove anything to anybody.

So if they want to send some super spys in there and assassinate these guys, we already know they have the means to do that too.

Just sometimes dropping bombs feels easier regardless of the repercussions.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Human intervention takes time and logistics. Fixed target or the time to chase a target down at increasing risk. Nailing a terrorist from a drone/manned aircraft requires confirmation of target and approval to have weapons free.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Muslim terrorists often store guns in Mosques and curches and put them on top of apartment buildings near population centers. War is hell and people die. Terrorists just dont care about women and children. Terrorists want to see lots of dead children and that is why they do it.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Clearly we need to ban the government from owning weapons. You can't trust insane people like Obama with them, and there's no legitimate use for them other than to kill people.