15000 mAh battery charger - $18 with code

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffMD

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2002
good reviews and an absolute power house for $18 out the door.. I'm sold. If I don't have a use for it then I can find a friend who would love it, I'm positive.

cytoSiN

Platinum Member
Jul 11, 2002
good reviews and an absolute power house for $18 out the door.. I'm sold. If I don't have a use for it then I can find a friend who would love it, I'm positive.

Agreed. I still love my RavPower 10400, but in for one.

Mike64

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2011
Oh, and the original price means it ships free?
I hadn't realized the full original price would count toward the free shipping minimum. That's pretty wild, and definitely tipped me over the edge to placing my order since I don't have Prime, and don't really need $17 of other "Amazon stuff" right now...

good reviews
I'm extremely cynical about Amazon reviews generally but yeah, even ignoring the positive ones that seem somewhat over-the-top, there are only 19 3-star or lower reviews going back more than a year, which says quite a bit.

15000 mAh battery charger - $18 with code
PS: Yes - thanks for posting!

Last edited:

Mike64

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2011
I ment web reviews, i ignore amazon reviews.
If one the "questions" on Amazon is correct, that they're up to a third generation version, I didn't find any references to or reviews of that on the Web. Guess I'll find out what version it is for myself, but even if a newer one, I figured it was worth a shot since there aren't many recent reasonable critical reviews even on Amazon.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Glad everyone enjoyed it. Ironically, I didn't buy one... I have a 1200mAh already and just thought that even at $18 it was $18 "Wasted". Now I think I regret it.

Battery packs are ALWAYS on sale though it seems.

Mike64

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2011
Now I think I regret it.
For what it's worth, the code is still up on on the product page.

Battery packs are ALWAYS on sale though it seems.
Well, they certainly do get advertised as being "on sale" often enough, but I've been keeping an eye out for an especially good deal for a while now since I don't have a pressing need for a power bank in the first place. For the most part haven't been impressed by the QPR of the really heavily discounted ones. This one seemed to strike an excellent balance between a great price and good reports, even if it's not one of the "big" names.

JeffMD

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2002
If one the "questions" on Amazon is correct, that they're up to a third generation version, I didn't find any references to or reviews of that on the Web. Guess I'll find out what version it is for myself, but even if a newer one, I figured it was worth a shot since there aren't many recent reasonable critical reviews even on Amazon.

just a fyi, the version sent out in this deal was version 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.