• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

13 year old facing serious charges

DawsonsDada

Feb 4, 2008
This is just wrong

DALLAS ? She's just 13 years old, a middle-schooler who is now facing charges involving a serious crime.

Police arrested the girl at a local nightclub where she was allegedly bringing other young girls to dance and to serve as prostitutes.

Investigators said the 13-year-old lured other girls to Club Metropolis, enticing them with the promise of money and even forcing some of them to dance and sell their bodies for sex.

"It's a really horrendous affair," said Dallas police Lt. Chess Williams.

Police estimate there are hundreds of teenage prostitutes on the streets of Dallas because there is a big demand. Recently, they found a 12-year-old girl dancing naked at a nightclub.

"I can't believe that a 13-, 14-, 15-year-old child knowlingly injects herself into a world of prostitution," Lt. Williams said.

But it did happen, and the 13-year-old in this case may have talked another school friend into prostitution.

Police won't say what school the girl attended, but they're not surprised. "One of the remarkable things we learned through all of this is there's a tremendous amount of money in all this, so a huge demand for young girls in prostitution world," Lt. Williams said.

Police said the young girls aren't acting alone. They say some of the same people who are pimping out the adult prostitutes are the same ones exploiting young girls.

The 13-year-old was arrested on Saturday, March 22, and charged with compelling prostitution. She and others like her may be runaways whose childhoods were stolen for profit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unable to find your original comentary/thoughtful insight

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Maybe done right, we should put a bounty on pimp heads. Maybe a nonprofit that specializes in their execution, with full video proof, etc, of their crimes and chop, off with the head.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
I didn't notice any other information about the club where the 12yo was caught dancing. I would hope the club was shut down and the owner is behind bars.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
This is great news for white guys who can't afford to go to Thailand to "play golf".

I saw something similar that was occurring in some other city in recent months, mostly with young hispanic girls.

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: ayabe
This is great news for white guys who can't afford to go to Thailand to "play golf".

I saw something similar that was occurring in some other city in recent months, mostly with young hispanic girls.
So only white guys are pedophiles?

ASK THE COMMUNITY