13.5 pounds of skyline chili in 10 minutes

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I love me some skyline chili, it's like the food of the gods. Just spaghetti, spicy minced meat chili and loads of shredded cheese. Anybody that eats it or loves it knows it leaves your stomach feeling more than a little heavy, but it's worth it. My usual is a large 3-way and two cheese coneys but I'm worthless after that for a few hours.

Eating competition 13 pounds, 9 ounces of skyline in 10 minutes. That is absolutely insane.
link

Video on the right of the page.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Isn't that the fake chili they call chili in Ohio or something?

It's called Cincinnati style chili and it's the best in the world. If you ever had it you'd agree.

keird

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Could you please edit the thread title? It say 'chill' and I was about to post that I thought this thread was about chilli. Which it is. It makes no sense.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: keird
Could you please edit the thread title? It say 'chill' and I was about to post that I thought this thread was about chilli. Which it is. It makes no sense.

chili out dude, thanks for the correction.

Rumpltzer

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2003
Originally posted by: keird

Sense thread chill post title spaghetti Midwest doesn't make please.

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: spidey07

It's called Cincinnati style chili and it's the best in the world. If you ever had it you'd agree.

Saw a picture. It looks fucking gross with all that cheese. Looks like constipation FTL.

Sorry spidey, I'm going to have to take a rain check on condoning your actions.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: scorpious

Saw a picture. It looks fucking gross with all that cheese. Looks like constipation FTL.

ick, looks...not great. i mean i love cheese, and i might even
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: biggestmuff
garbage

spaghetti and cinnamon don't belong in chili

:thumbsup:

oh it has cinnamon? wtf? eat it, but god damn.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Skyline 99 cent chili dogs are fucking awesome. Anyone complaining can go die in a car fire right now.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

The cheese is to prevent a complete blow out. It tempers the explosion so to speak.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

I don't even like regular chili, it's unlikely that these alterations would change my perception :p

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
I used to go to Skyline all the time and get two cheese coneys with onion and those were great.

I didn't care for anything else though, I found the chili to be to watery for my liking.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: xSauronx

ick, looks...not great. i mean i love cheese, and i might even
Originally posted by: loki8481
Originally posted by: biggestmuff
garbage

spaghetti and cinnamon don't belong in chili

:thumbsup:

oh it has cinnamon? wtf? eat it, but god damn.

After going to a few chili cook offs I can say I don't know what chili is anymore.

I've seen chili so dry there was really no sauce, white chili, chili with chocolate or coffee in it. I'm sure I've probably had some with cinnamon.