CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001
I'm the only person to vote for VT? Come on people, he's made some pretty stupid threads.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Wduaqnug > VT.

Where is Jerboy in this thread? Hell, toss in Dennilfloss & TexMaster too.

FungusFeet

Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: CubicZirconia
I'm the only person to vote for VT? Come on people, he's made some pretty stupid threads.

This is confusing w/o a basis for comparison. Oh well, I'm hungry so Ketchup and Eggs please.

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
wduaqnug fights for us consumers. vtboy makes tons of math threads when he has the answers.

VTboy

Banned
Oct 13, 2003
You are the morons. All I did was ask why do people eat Eggs and Ketchup. That was one god damn thread. The other thread I made was about math problems and McDonalds. What a bunch of morons who think something is wrong with someone who doesn't like ketchup and eggs.

For my math Threads I am only asking if my Answers are correct. Also some of my math threads have no answer and I am asking for the answer.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: VTboy
You are the morons. All I did was ask why do people eat Eggs and Ketchup. That was one god damn thread. The other thread I made was about math problems and McDonalds. What a bunch of morons who think something is wrong with someone who doesn't like ketchup and eggs.

For my math Threads I am only asking if my Answers are correct. Also some of my math threads have no answer and I am asking for the answer.

you have only made 3 threads ever?

Feb 10, 2000
wduagnog was much funnier and more interesting, but definitely the weirder of the two. VTBoy is a little odd, but wduagnog was from another planet.

VTboy

Banned
Oct 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Evadman

No I made a few math threads, A McDonald thread, Whats your favorite TV show thread, Legal Questions thread, Slow Driver Rant, and ketchup with eggs, and should I visit a doctor. You are a moron if you think that because I find ketchup and eggs disguting I am stupid. That has nothing to do with intelligence. You are all trolls and need to grow up.

CubicZirconia

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2001

Relax dude. You don't even come close to being as bad as Wduaqnug. I was just playing the Devil's Advocate.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

No I made a few math threads, A McDonald thread, Whats your favorite TV show thread, Legal Questions thread, Slow Driver Rant, and ketchup with eggs, and should I visit a doctor. You are a moron if you think that because I find ketchup and eggs disguting I am stupid. That has nothing to do with intelligence. You are all trolls and need to grow up.

VTBoy doesnt play well with others

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
OIKOS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VTBoy > Wduaqnug

:gift::D:gift:

mflacy

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001

I bolded the important part.

You also made about 4 or 5 racism threads, one of which you were banned for.

The word is out guy, you're a jackass. Might wanna make another screenname while you still can.