BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Seeing what there is to say. I can either use this "information" provided or toss it. Well let's see here.....
which one will I choose?

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
So let me get this straight....

You were drunk. A cop spotted you. Gave you a citation for being drunk. And you're pissed off. What kind of Bass-Ackwards logic are you using?

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
So let me get this straight....

You were drunk. A cop spotted you. Gave you a citation for being drunk. And you're pissed off. What kind of Bass-Ackwards logic are you using?

thank you. I was just biting my tongue :)
and PS. Just because YOU dont think you look drunk, doesn't mean you wouldnt to other people.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
You are an idiot. Pay the damn fines, take the classes, and accept the probation.

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
just show up and it will get dropped. if you just pay it he wins. if you go to court he gets paid overtime even if it gets droped, so he still wins. either way he wins but only one way you don't have to pay a fine.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos
just show up and it will get dropped. if you just pay it he wins. if you go to court he gets paid overtime even if it gets droped, so he still wins. either way he wins but only one way you don't have to pay a fine.
Not how it works.

Next time, tell him you demand a BAC test. This way you can screw yourself over even more.

v3rrv3

Golden Member
May 26, 2002
Originally posted by: dtyn
You sir, are a moron. Suck it up and pay the damn fine.

Rgr. Reminds me of when people say they are good at driving drunk. It only seems that you're doing good because you're drunk. Regarding the walking and appearance ;)

911paramedic

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2002
1. Underage in a bar.
2. Underage drinking.
3. Lying to a police officer.
(I'm just guessing here, but I bet you had quite an attitude too)

Yup, HE was the ass in that situation for sure.
rolleye.gif

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
Busta... You'll get no sympathy at all on this board. If you want to try to challenge the ruling, go to court, but be ready to hire a lawyer if you want real results.

Since you were drunk, you probably should just pay the fine and move on with life. However, you might be able to mitigate the fine if you go to court and go on probation.

R

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Do you think drunks don't follow the pen with their eyes? When they ask you to follow the pen with your eyes if you have been drinking your eyes don't follow it smoothly. They still follow it, but in a jittery way, it's completely involuntary, nothing you can control and something that you can't explain to a drunk person because drunks have absolutely no ability to be logical. You may think you were perfectly coherrent and gave 100% perfect results to his BAC tests but in fact you failed miserably, being drunk tends to alter your perception of reality.

Whisper

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2000
You'd be surprised at how easy it is to tell if someone's been drinking, and to smell alcohol on their breath. You may not have thought you looked drunk, and may have thought you passed his tests perfectly, but I can almost guarantee (as someone else has said) that you didn't. It's just part of the physiological effects of liquor.

TekDemon

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2001
lol who gives a crap man...go to court or just pay the fine, who cares. You probably were a lot drunker seeming than you'd think.

I remember when I was at this dorm party for someone's birthday and security showed up(campus security) and this one smartass had to open his mouth and say we hadn't been drinking. Too bad he was drunk himself and pretty much screaming all the words. Real genius. Anyway, I wasn't drinking at the party(for real actually, I had just shown up like 30 seconds prior), and the security guard didn't really want to write everybody up anyway(do you realize how much paperwork that is?) so he just asked whose room it was, and I guess the room owner gets screwed. I felt bad since I knew the girl whose room it was, plus the party was for her friend. Oh well.

But the point is that drunk idiots saying that they're not drunk to cops or security isn't convincing at all.

IamElectro

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2003

How do you figure if he shows up it will get dropped? I seriously doubt it.

You were man enough to go out and drink while underage. Now be a man take the consequences and pay the fine.

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: IamElectro

How do you figure if he shows up it will get dropped? I seriously doubt it.

You were man enough to go out and drink while underage. Now be a man take the consequences and pay the fine.

innocent until proven guilty

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Dumbass. I've dealt with so many idiots like you, I afford you little sympathy at this point. Just pay the fine and drink in the safety of your apartment.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
What is up with you lot breaking the law and admitting you did it, but yet bitching about having to pay a fine and getting pissed off at a police officer for doing their job? Immature kids. A bunch of story-tellers to boot! :)

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
(You + Alcohol) X (Cop + Arm of the Law) = Fines for You.

Pay them or else...

(You + No payment) X (Fines + Cops) = Bench Warrant.

Amateur.
~wnied~

BustaBust

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2001
Whoa you guys had alot to say. Yeah yeah you guys are right and maybe I was still pissed off when I typed the topic up. I was only pissed off because then he tried to get smart and I made him feel stupid. He called for backup....4 cops showed up.

example: cop: You reside at Jefferson Street?(just an example)
Me: No, I've never lived there.
cop(raising his voice): Your license says you live there.
Me(still calm): It doesn't, read it again
cop(pissed off and being a smartass):uh uh uh(i dont know how to read because i'm an idiot) oh um yeah Jay Street.

Thats how he was. I haven't mentioned many things of that nature that he was doing/has done.

Yeah I guess I made a mistake......Thanks for being harsh. For some of you, yeah you can talk all you want hiding behind your monitor and keyboard. Most people here probably have no social life and like to make love to their computers.