• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

TDY2KN01

Apr 30, 2000
Eh I just started practicing guitar after seeing how well my dad and my bro jam together. They still making me do drills. gRR. Anyone know any good website that teach beginner or any cool guitar website I should know about.

TDY2KN01

Apr 30, 2000
FFMCobalt, u post whore. Stop trying to be a smart ass. No wonder u get 24466 post. U even register after me. I wonder how many google reply u made to get to the magic # of 24466.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
So everyone with more posts than you who registered after you is a post whore, huh?

Uh... at least I have the brains to look sh|t up for myself instead of being a whiney little blowhole sitting there waiting for everyone else to do everything for me. :)

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt
So everyone with more posts than you who registered after you is a post whore, huh?

Uh... at least I have the brains to look sh|t up for myself instead of being a whiney little blowhole sitting there waiting for everyone else to do everything for me. :)
OWNED! hehe jk

i'm a post whore too...but that's what an ONLINE COMMUNITY is...u talk to each other, and attempt to help out each other...a public forum just to chat....yeah....i don't see anything wrong w/ that... :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY