11 year old girl gang-raped by 5

burntfish

Jun 28, 2006
they get younger and younger with each passing year...

The five teen suspects could face life in prison if convicted. The sister of one suspect is accused of having witnessed and captured the attack on her cellphone:

After seeing the footage on her cell phone -- which showed the 11-year-old naked from the waist down on top of one of the suspects -- neighbor Caprice Greene said she was confused. Greene's cell phone was used to record the incident that police say happened in Greene's home on Collinson Avenue, in the basement bedroom of her 15-year-old brother, Reginald Pope Jr. He is among the five suspects.

"I really don't understand it myself," said Greene, 17, who is listed as a witness in the case.

She told police someone swiped her camera phone off its charger and that she stumbled across the clip afterward and recognized the 11-year-old as the "little girl from down the street," according to the police report. The victim told police that Greene filmed it, police reports say. Greene told police she deleted the clip to keep from getting in trouble, according to the police report.

source

mzkhadir

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2003
because the video was deleted, its only the girls testimony. Unless there is unerase software for the phone.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I have an 11 year old daughter... and I can only hope the jury would find "temporary insanity" an acceptable defense for what I'd do to those kids.

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Jebus, thats fukt. I googled for eastpointe detroit neighborhood and got a bunch of links to news reports of shootings, homocides, and other crime. Is this a messed up 'hood or what? It looks like the median income is above average though. :confused:

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
I have an 11 year old daughter... and I can only hope the jury would find "temporary insanity" an acceptable defense for what I'd do to those kids.

I'm with you brother. If something like this happened to one of my kids, I'd gladly go to jail for sending the rapists to hell.

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: homercles337
Jebus, thats fukt. I googled for eastpointe detroit neighborhood and got a bunch of links to news reports of shootings, homocides, and other crime. Is this a messed up 'hood or what? It looks like the median income is above average though. :confused:

Thug Lyfe fo eva, foo!

02ranger

Golden Member
Mar 22, 2006
"All are being held in the Macomb County Jail in lieu of $50,000 bond. The charge carries a penalty of up to life in prison, although that sentence seems unlikely for any of the defendants."

They need life in prison with some BIG guys who need new boyfriends. I couldn't imagine even being tempted to do something like that to a little girl. It's disgusting.

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: BudAshes
Sometimes i think we need to just start firing people into the sun.

I think an incenerator would accomplish the same effect, yet be more cost effective. Plus we'd get to hear the little bitches scream.

Off topic, but somewhat related....this is exactly why I don't let my son out of my sight when he's playing, the world's become a fvcked place. As a kid, in the 80's, my friends and I had no real concern for crap like this. It was okay to ride your bike five miles out and us to find someone who'd invite us in for cake, etc.

Nowadays though, if someone invited my kid over like that (it'd never happen though) and I didn't know them my first response would be "Is this person a registered sex offender?". Sad, but that's the way it is.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Perhaps burning people at the stake like in medieval Europe isn't always a bad idea. These guys should be burned at the stake.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

I'm with you brother. If something like this happened to one of my kids, I'd gladly go to jail for sending the rapists to hell.

christ.. even if I wasnt the parent and I walked in on something like that happening, it would probably be a bloodbath.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
Originally posted by: BudAshes
Sometimes i think we need to just start firing people into the sun.

I think an incenerator would accomplish the same effect, yet be more cost effective. Plus we'd get to hear the little bitches scream.

Off topic, but somewhat related....this is exactly why I don't let my son out of my sight when he's playing, the world's become a fvcked place. As a kid, in the 80's, my friends and I had no real concern for crap like this. It was okay to ride your bike five miles out and us to find someone who'd invite us in for cake, etc.

Nowadays though, if someone invited my kid over like that (it'd never happen though) and I didn't know them my first response would be "Is this person a registered sex offender?". Sad, but that's the way it is.

Sh1t like this has been going on since the beggining of civilization. We can just record it and share it's happening a lot easier now.

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
According to police, the suspects -- and the girl herself -- said she wasn't forced to have sex, but Michigan law says anyone under age 16 cannot legally consent to sex.
According to police reports, the victim told police she was chasing after her dog when five teens started talking to her and persuaded her to enter the home with them.

She went into a basement bedroom with one of the suspects and began to have sex. She said she wasn't held against her will but that she "felt pressured" to submit.

I didn't know they breed slvts that young, but read the full article before condemning the perps. Even though this is wrong on a lot of levels, but I don't think rape is used appropriately in this case. Apparently, she wasn't held against her will, no vilence involved, so it's not classified as raped.

Don't get me wrong, 11 yrs old very young to be doing what they did, and some of the boys were much older. But to be fair, have you seen some of the 11 yrs old nowaday? To boys that age, they're in the same group. There were an older boy there and he should know better. As I've stated, I absolutely think the situation is wrong, but it's not raped as they've made it out to be.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Originally posted by: SSSnail
According to police, the suspects -- and the girl herself -- said she wasn't forced to have sex, but Michigan law says anyone under age 16 cannot legally consent to sex.
According to police reports, the victim told police she was chasing after her dog when five teens started talking to her and persuaded her to enter the home with them.

She went into a basement bedroom with one of the suspects and began to have sex. She said she wasn't held against her will but that she "felt pressured" to submit.

I didn't know they breed slvts that young, but read the full article before condemning the perps. Even though this is wrong on a lot of levels, but I don't think rape is used appropriately in this case. Apparently, she wasn't held against her will, no vilence involved, so it's not classified as raped.

Don't get me wrong, 11 yrs old very young to be doing what they did, and some of the boys were much older. But to be fair, have you seen some of the 11 yrs old nowaday? To boys that age, they're in the same group. There were an older boy there and he should know better. As I've stated, I absolutely think the situation is wrong, but it's not raped as they've made it out to be.

wrong. its rape whether she consented or not. legally she cannot consent to sex. most of those boys cant either.

AgentJean

Banned
Jun 7, 2006
Originally posted by: PokerGuy
Perhaps burning people at the stake like in medieval Europe isn't always a bad idea. These guys should be burned at the stake.

I think flayed alive is a better option.