11 bay, white case with cheap 300watt psu

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Linkage

Great for a server case IMO, just have to put in a different psu if you plan on putting in some big time graphics card in it.

they also have a $5 ship on the whole order no matter how much you buy, or how heavy it all turns out to be, so I would say check the site out and buy more crap you dont need :)

* 11-Bay ATX Computer Case

* General Features:
* White case
* 11-bays
* 300-watt Power Supply pre-installed
* Front clear button lights blue
* Power button
* Reset button
* Power LED
* HDD LED
* Two (2) Front mounted USB ports
* Front mounted headphone and microphone jacks
* Vented side panel with air duct installed

* Drive Bay Features:
* Four (4) 5.25-inch external drive bays
* Two (2) 3.5-inch external drive bays
* Five (5) 3.5-inch internal drive bays

* Expansion Features:
* Seven (7) Expansion slots

* Supported Form Factors:
* ATX
* mATX

* Case Supply Support:
* One (1) 3-inch case fan at front (not included)
* One (1) 3-inch case fan on back (included and installed)

* Power Supply Features:
* 300-watt power output
* 115 - 230V switchable manual switch
* +3.3V, 22A
* +5V, 30A
* -5V, 0.5A
* +12V, 14A
* -12V, 0.8A
* +5VSB: 2A
* One (1) 12-inch 20-pin ATX power connector
* One (1) 12-inch 12V 4-pin ATX power connector
* Four (4) 4-pin Molex large power connectors
* Two (2) 4-pin floppy power connectors

* Case Dimensions:
* 16 x 7 x 18.25-inches (H x W x D, approximate)

Package Includes:

* 11-Bay ATX Computer Case
* 300-watt Power Supply pre-installed
* Power cord
* Screw pack

XBoxLPU

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2001
Originally posted by: funboy42
Linkage

Great for a server case IMO, just have to put in a different psu if you plan on putting in some big time graphics card in it.

A new PSU if you are putting in a PCI express graphics card that needs power or any SATA HDs. Included PSU has neither. Not to mention, it is not 24 pin (which is not a biggie since 20 pin will work on 24 pin motherboards)

flmjiggy

Jul 6, 2007
www.wix.com
you can look around newegg and see cases around this price. The flat shipping is cool if they have good prices on other things.

davidtb

Apr 16, 2004
PriceWatch lists alot of cheapies, you can configure what you want in your search as well (with w/o PS).
Want a real challenge? Find a full-tower case, with a Mbord pull-out pan, Cheap.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
It should come with a set of band aids because I guarantee at least one cut with cheap cases...

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
You know everything is made in China, right?

Not everything. Most of my computer parts hail from Taiwan, Korea, and the United States, in that order.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Schmide
It should come with a set of band aids because I guarantee at least one cut with cheap cases...

Six stitches in my left pointer finger. Once. :D

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: bamacre
Originally posted by: Schmide

Six stitches in my left pointer finger. Once. :D

Well you can rest easy, I took the picture of the case and zoomed in on it and all I can see is rolled steel edges, so liklyhood of slicing your finger open is pretty slim it would seem.

Also with zooming in on the pics the first two top drive bays are covers for "stealth like" appearance, and reading the description, the front power button lights up with a led and has to front usb ports, with headphone and mic jacks. And also it doesnt look too bad at all when you zoom in on it, it may not be as generic as I once thought and will have to pick one up myself. Its a toos up ov getting a wireless extender jack outlets that plug into your cable wires, or this now.

Thanks for making me look further into this product :p

And I am also willing to bet, after zooming in closer, the front ring around the entire front face of the case lights up, though it doesnt say it, or if not would be too hard to add in some lights to make it light up. Then a side window kit cut into the side panel, and you got a rather nice case.

maxxas

Jul 20, 2001
There's a 2% coupon code for GCO at the top of the page. FWIW - I've had good experience with this vendor in the past.

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999

Not everything. For instance, I was made in Taiwan. :eek:

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Looks decent for a cheap case. Only two downsides that I can see. Those rear exhaust fan cutouts don't look like they'de move much air, and the PCI slot mounting area is on a piece that sticks out from the back of the case. I don't care for cases with that style.

The insides look alright, but it looks like it doesn't use the brass standoffs, they have bumps in the motherboard tray instead. I'm wary of those.

RallyMaster

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Zap

Not everything. For instance, I was made in Taiwan. :eek:

I believe my Patriot DDR400 memory was actually made in the US o.0

However, I was made in China...

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Corpun
same case for $28 shipped from geeks.com

http://www.geeks.com/details.a...id=32103-C5454&cat=CAS

I strongly suggest that if you order this case that you ditch the power supply immediately.

$35 shipped for me from geeks. Its $35 shipped from the place I mentioned, and it includes anything else I buy, shipped for the same $5, something geeks doesnt do ;)

But if your close and just need the case from them, then $28 is better then my $35, but then I dont live close to CA at all to get cheaper shipping charges from geeks.

Corpun

Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Corpun
same case for $28 shipped from geeks.com

http://www.geeks.com/details.a...id=32103-C5454&cat=CAS

I strongly suggest that if you order this case that you ditch the power supply immediately.

$35 shipped for me from geeks. Its $35 shipped from the place I mentioned, and it includes anything else I buy, shipped for the same $5, something geeks doesnt do ;)

But if your close and just need the case from them, then $28 is better then my $35, but then I dont live close to CA at all to get cheaper shipping charges from geeks.

oops, I should have checked a couple other zip codes. Was $17.99+$10ship for me

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I love Geeks, they got some good things, but they have always killed me on the shipping.