#10ish Cal - Washington (NCAA Football)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Cal, the LEGEND! :thumbsup:

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
Originally posted by: Wreckem
Im not so sure Cal is going to be able to beat USC like a lot of people keep saying.

They've been given 4 turnovers, and they are in OT 24-24.

Word...

Still, USC's gonna have a lot on their plate in those weeks. Cal could sneak one by...

They could, but I dont think UCLA, Cal, or Notre Dame are going to beat USC.

Unrelated to this thread. It just shows how sad the Big 12 is this year when Baylor is 3-1 in the Big 12. Baylor in a bowl game? Who knows, they could do it.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Im not so sure Cal is going to be able to beat USC like a lot of people keep saying.

Word...

Still, USC's gonna have a lot on their plate in those weeks. Cal could sneak one by...

Oregon?! :Q

BTW...Cal might have only beaten the Huskies by 7...but USC only beat them by 6 ;)

udonoogen

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2001
oregon dropped one on wasu. wow. this was the best cal game i saw all year. my voice is hoarse and i was watching the game by myself.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Cal, the LEGEND! :thumbsup:

Heh heh.

Ladies and gentelemen. The Houston Texans...with the number one draft pick...select...the California Golden Bears

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

Word...

Unrelated to this thread. It just shows how sad the Big 12 is this year when Baylor is 3-1 in the Big 12. Baylor in a bowl game? Who knows, they could do it.

Ooh. I'd totally go to that...

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006

Word...

Ooh. I'd totally go to that...

They have A&M, Tech, OKSt, OK.

I think they have a really good shot at beating OkSt. And you never know they could beat Tech. They run the same offense as Tech and have a superior QB/o-line. Defenses are pretty even. Its good to see Baylor is no longer the worst team in the Big 12. They arent even the worst team in the Big 12 South.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
I'm getting so sick of college football. UCLA brewing a defeat in South Bend...Washington brewing a defeat at Cal...and they both blow the game lead after giving me great hopes and excitement. I'm sick of it...all year it's been that way.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Originally posted by: BlancoNino
I'm getting so sick of college football. UCLA brewing a defeat in South Bend...Washington brewing a defeat at Cal...and they both blow the game lead after giving me great hopes and excitement. I'm sick of it...all year it's been that way.

Your forgot Nebraska.

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005

Your forgot Nebraska.

Yes and Nebraska. I was rooting for Nebraska, Washington, and UCLA to win today...heartbreak heartbreak heartbreak. Oh well.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

Maybe it's depth/clutch that make good teams good

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006

But yet you have people dissing USC over all its close wins, when its always had these same close wins.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

Your forgot Nebraska.

Yes and Nebraska. I was rooting for Nebraska, Washington, and UCLA to win today...heartbreak heartbreak heartbreak. Oh well.

BTW, you just might get your sick wish of an upset today with Oregon down by 24 against WSU

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

But yet you have people dissing USC over all its close wins, when its always had these same close wins.

Heh heh. True.

I think that as long as college football exists, the media will always have a hard on for Notre Dame.

theytsejam

Oct 21, 2006
I think that as long as college football exists, the media will always have a hard on for Notre Dame.

It's cuz of Rudy for sure.

Oh, and Cal is beating $C this year as well as winning the Pac-10. That was a pretty pulse-raising game, though. The people in The Bear's Lair went wild!

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005

BTW, you just might get your sick wish of an upset today with Oregon down by 24 against WSU

Upsets aren't sick wishes...they are part of football. UN vs UT wouldn't have been an upset either way (same records, relatively same skill), I just like Nebraska. I was rooting for UCLA because UCLA is from the PAC-10, and I was rooting for Washington because they are my favorite team.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001

Upsets aren't sick wishes...they are part of football. UN vs UT wouldn't have been an upset either way (same records, relatively same skill), I just like Nebraska. I was rooting for UCLA because UCLA is from the PAC-10, and I was rooting for Washington because they are my favorite team.

Well, I wish for them, just to see people sad.

Tennessee also didn't lose...which is good for Cal I suppose. Oregon is in an extremely deep hole right now, though.