100 Protestors arrested.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Originally posted by: LegendKiller
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Originally posted by: vhx
Video on the protest here.

http://newsproject.org/videos/113

A calm political protest quickly turned chaotic as anxious Denver police surrounded protestors peacefully marching toward the Democratic National Convention Center. After trapping the crowd between two buildings, hundreds of officers used pepper spray, batons and unwarranted aggression. After being surrounded for 20 minutes, two ANP producers managed to escape after recording the whole affair.

Lol they trapped people on both sides to prevent them from leaving, lame.

Wow. You Americans wouldn't know freedom if it kicked you in the face. That's a fucking joke.

Isn't it sad? We used to be the beacon of freedom, until 2001. Then all of the fucked up religious zealot and bed wetting pussies took over.

Sigh, you are a perfect example of what is truly wrong.

Newsflash. BOTH parties want to take just a bit of liberty from you. The only thing that separates them is exactly which liberty they take. People on both sides are perfectly willing to give up a bit of one of our "rights" in order to preserve a tiny bit of another.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I shall reserve judgment until I better understand what the beef is about and how much police brutality and stupidity is involved. But imagine that, Obama being too conservative, its should fit right in with the fiction that McCain is too liberal liberal liberal.

I somewhat smell the hidden hand of Karl Rove, and as a partisan democrats, its gonna be a real hard sell to believe McCain is my savior.

But I may buy the hypothesis that the mayor of Denver is an idiot, but I still await the facts

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Darwin333
Originally posted by: LegendKiller
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Originally posted by: vhx
Video on the protest here.

http://newsproject.org/videos/113

A calm political protest quickly turned chaotic as anxious Denver police surrounded protestors peacefully marching toward the Democratic National Convention Center. After trapping the crowd between two buildings, hundreds of officers used pepper spray, batons and unwarranted aggression. After being surrounded for 20 minutes, two ANP producers managed to escape after recording the whole affair.

Lol they trapped people on both sides to prevent them from leaving, lame.

Wow. You Americans wouldn't know freedom if it kicked you in the face. That's a fucking joke.

Isn't it sad? We used to be the beacon of freedom, until 2001. Then all of the fucked up religious zealot and bed wetting pussies took over.

Sigh, you are a perfect example of what is truly wrong.

Newsflash. BOTH parties want to take just a bit of liberty from you. The only thing that separates them is exactly which liberty they take. People on both sides are perfectly willing to give up a bit of one of our "rights" in order to preserve a tiny bit of another.

Here's a hit: "religious zealots" = R's and "bed wetting pussies" = D's

At least that's how I took it.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Lemon law
But imagine that, Obama being too conservative, its should fit right in with the fiction that McCain is too liberal liberal liberal.

That all depends on what you mean by "conservative" and "liberal."

If by "conservative" you mean "Bush administration," then I'm not even gonna try and you can ignore my reply.