$100 off shield with gtx 700+

Skorner64

Nov 5, 2013
Hi guys I've been interested in nvidias new handheld shield because of it's pc streaming feature but the price seems a bit high considering you need a pc with beefy specs as well to use the pc steaming feature. So I'm here to see if there is anyone who has bought a new nvidia gtx 700 series and got the $100 shield coupon that doesn't intend on using it. If so please pm me on here, thanks.

blackened23

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2011
Hi guys I've been interested in nvidias new handheld shield because of it's pc streaming feature but the price seems a bit high considering you need a pc with beefy specs as well to use the pc steaming feature. So I'm here to see if there is anyone who has bought a new nvidia gtx 700 series and got the $100 shield coupon that doesn't intend on using it. If so please pm me on here, thanks.

FYI, the shield deal isn't a coupon. You have to buy it simultaneously with a GTX 700 card from select outlets, Newegg is one of them - you can find their GTX 700 and shield bundles on their website. A few other etail sites are similar - you must buy shield simultaneously with a GTX 700 to take advantage of the discount. Therefore nobody will send you a coupon, you basically can't get the deal without a GTX 700 card.

Skorner64

Nov 5, 2013
FYI, the shield deal isn't a coupon. You have to buy it simultaneously with a GTX 700 card from select outlets, Newegg is one of them - you can find their GTX 700 and shield bundles on their website. A few other etail sites are similar - you must buy shield simultaneously with a GTX 700 to take advantage of the discount. Therefore nobody will send you a coupon, you basically can't get the deal without a GTX 700 card.

Damn I was not aware of this, thank you for the info.i guess I'll wait for a price drop sadly, it looked really cool, but not $299 cool. I'm willing to go as far as $199 for it because the only thing I really want it for is the pc streaming.