100,000 American deaths could be prevented annually by 10 minutes of exercise

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
^ It's unfortunate that you can't appreciate that things are as they are for reasons.

When envision means "imagine" and you refuse to include the detriments into consideration, it's hopeless. I imagine I could just ride a unicorn everywhere, but that doesn't mean there aren't problems implementing that. lol

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
You'd have more luck debating with a rock. A rock in the shape of a car running over a bike.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
twitter.com
Honestly that's good to know. 10 minutes is not really a lot. I don't work out as much as I should and I tend to be mostly sitting down, but I probably get over 10 minutes even on a non workout day by just doing things like shoveling snow or walking. And in summer when there's no snow I tend to go for walks pretty much every day or do other physical activity.

I need to get back into the lifting routine though, and also stop eating so much poutine and other take out food. Exercise is only half the equation, eating crap is not good either.

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
^ If you get a rescue dog and it has to go back, doesn't seem like a problem, especially if you exchange it for one more domesticated, and take it for walks to give you both some exercise.

ASK THE COMMUNITY