10-year-old Utah Black and autistic student dies by suicide weeks after scathing DOJ report on school district

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The Davis School District and the Foxboro Elementary school turned a blind eye to a little girl being racially tortured so bad she felt the need to kill herself.

Parents tried to report the incidents to teaches and school officials and were ignored. I guess since racism already ended in this country they were too busy focused on banning CRT rather then look out for the well being of little "Izzy"
211112154843-03-isabella-izzy-tichenor-medium-plus-169.jpg

Izzy Tichenor: 10-year-old Black Utah student dies by suicide weeks after DOJ report - CNN

Weeks prior the DOJ issued a scathing report on the school district and their blatant disregard for racism within their schools

10-year-old girl Izzy Tichenor of Utah’s Davis School District dies by suicide after DOJ finds widespread racial harassment - The Washington Post

Last edited:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fucking conservatives foaming at the mouth over teaching the full truth about racism which isn't taught. Meanwhile they just want to bury their heads in the sand while shit like this goes on. This is no isolated incident.

Something I've always thought for a long time but I'll ask a hypothetical...

If conservatives could snap their fingers and get rid of either racism or CRT, guess which they would pick?

Reactions: Lezunto

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Sue the district into ruin. They should've stepped up long time ago and need to pay for this horrible slow motion tragedy

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and Amol S.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
The mom should take that school district to the cleaners. Absolutely financially destroy that district.
Sue the district into ruin. They should've stepped up long time ago and need to pay for this horrible slow motion tragedy
The school district is only just going to forward suit the school principal and vice-principle the law suit amount + the attorney/lawyer fees of the mom and the school district.

In short, the school district will put the blame on the school staff rather than themselves.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The school district is only just going to forward suit the school principal and vice-principle the law suit amount + the attorney/lawyer fees of the mom and the school district.

In short, the school district will put the blame on the school staff rather than themselves.
The school district can't escape that DOJ report. I wish this were made into a cause celeb to put a pin in that bullshit CRT bubble. I think it could be effective.

Reactions: Pohemi

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

I’m sure their lawyers will only be too happy to dig up dirt on the girls’ parents and point to trouble at home/bad parenting and school as “no substitute for parental love and attention” and oh “how was she left unattended long enough to commit suicide?” or even “was this really a suicide or a way for parents to cash in?”

Reactions: hal2kilo

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I’m sure their lawyers will only be too happy to dig up dirt on the girls’ parents and point to trouble at home/bad parenting and school as “no substitute for parental love and attention” and oh “how was she left unattended long enough to commit suicide?” or even “was this really a suicide or a way for parents to cash in?”

Sounds about right. Hope the DoJ can crush the district

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
The right is now attacking mental health and suicide prevention, calling it critical race theory. If you don't go to school board meetings and counter them, they will destroy your kids' education.

Reactions: Vic and hal2kilo

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
The right is now attacking mental health and suicide prevention, calling it critical race theory. If you don't go to school board meetings and counter them, they will destroy your kids' education.

I liked it better when those fuckwads stayed away from public schools and homeschooled their kids.

Reactions: hal2kilo