10 ways rand paul = hillary clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
this sums up my thoughts pretty well.

we already knew rand paul is not libertarian because he is a u.s. senator rather than someone advocating secession. but now i really think he will be the GOP nominee for president because of his statism, because of his ambition, and because he is probably smarter than anyone else who will run for the gop presidential nomination. his economic policies have always been statist jack kemp supply-side keynesian bullshit. he wouldnt get primaried out of office if he had voted like his father, so he obviously loves the State.
he supports foreign intervention because of his views on the benghazi scandal (just like how the GOP wasnt against repealing at least some of bush's tax cuts and just like how they paved the way for the unaffordable care act when they could've supported ron paul's health care proposals, the soldiers' deaths are the GOP's fault because they controlled the whole u.s.g. for 6 years under bush... after all, they wanted to send american soldiers off to die in vain)

and like paul ryan, rand paul supports increased revenue for the State and its ruling class as long as productive poor people pay them.

so why should we put up with all of these statists? why does anyone want to be trapped in hillary clinton's shithole?

Last edited:

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
stopped reading after second sentence, because o/p is clearly retarded

9db.gif

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
stopped reading after second sentence, because o/p is clearly retarded

Well good for you and the stupid gif.

Retarded = someone who's views differ from yours no matter how strange? Count me as retarded then and proud of it.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
If only Senator Clinton held the same general views of Senator Rand Paul's father in regards to foreign intervention in the ME during the early years of this century.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Well good for you and the stupid gif.

Retarded = someone who's views differ from yours no matter how strange? Count me as retarded then and proud of it.

I think it's pretty safe to assume the OP is indeed retarded when his first scentence says a libertarian is someone that is actively or even supports succession.

The guy is a mental case, I'm sure there will be a day when his mom posts to let us know that he has killed himself or killed/attempted to kill someone else.

His posts should be auto deleted, not because of his views but because of their incoherence.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I think it's pretty safe to assume the OP is indeed retarded when his first scentence says a libertarian is someone that is actively or even supports succession.
how is secession not libertarian? why would a libertarian not want to secede from the State? i am retarded, but i am pretty sure that thomas jefferson was a libertarian and supported secession.

His posts should be auto deleted, not because of his views but because of their incoherence.
you think my posts should be auto deleted and you're not very eloquent either

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I don't agree with the OP that Rand and Hillary would make the same policy choices, but Rand isn't as libertarian as his father who frankly isn't always a libertarian either.

And at least the OP is more polite than certain other members around here.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I don't agree with the OP that Rand and Hillary would make the same policy choices, but Rand isn't as libertarian as his father who frankly isn't always a libertarian either.
they wouldnt make exactly the same policy choices 100% of the time, but i am concerned that they are too similar. rand paul would probably raise income or payroll taxes on the productive poor while hillary clinton would probably try to raise the top marginal rate (but many of them would just move) and maybe start a VAT. i doubt rand supports free market money

And at least the OP is more polite than certain other members around here.
i dont know about all that, but thank you anyway:)

Status
Not open for further replies.