$10 off Entertainment Coupon Books plus Free Shipping

LurkingInNC

Nov 2, 2001
$10 off Entertainment Coupon Books plus Free Shipping

Over 150 cities, most between $15 - $25 after the $10 discount. Entertainment coupon books have discount movie tickets, buy one get one free meal coupons, 15% discounts on United Airlines, half-price hotels, sporting events, and more.

Site lists offers in each book so you can determine if this would be worthwhile. Might even be worth buying for cities you visit...

When you view a city of interest a $10 discount box shows up on the page.

Link

Alternate link if the above one doesn't get you to $10 off.

Better Link?

edited to add alternate link

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Ahh, the restaurant I work at is in the Long Island Entertainment Book.

Hooobi

Golden Member
Jan 26, 2001
I'm only seeing $5 off & free shipping for Houston. BTW, don't forget to use ebates which was $2/book last I checked...

Souka

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2000
Originally posted by: tigerbait
yeah, these books can pay for themselves in a hurry

True...if you go out a lot....and if you go out already to places coupons are for.

my $.02

Hooobi

Golden Member
Jan 26, 2001
Originally posted by: LurkingInNC
Hooobi- try the link below, hopefully will lead to $10 off site.

Link

Worked like a charm, thanks!

I already have one of these for myself and one for my gf... might pick a few more up for friends with this coupon.

Last year, I probably saved well over $500 with this book, the discount movie tickets are great, along with all the restaurant and grocery deals...

SCTrojan

Sep 12, 2001
Damn, I only got $5 off earlier. You can probably still donate to a worthy cause, so why not do that and make this deal even hotter.

copper007

Nov 5, 2000
when i clicked the first link in the post, it only showed $5 off, but i used the second link and on the page was a banner for the $10 off. these books are a huge money saver, and are well worth the full price without free shipping or the coupon. thanks for the find!!

Kroffty

Oct 9, 1999
I buy one every year for home and another for where I am traveling too.
Sin city this year.
Thanks for the heads up.
you saved me about $20 on the book alone.

irichie

Aug 29, 2001
Mine arrived last week, already used a couple of coupons this past weekend. Awesome deal thanks! :)