10% off @ Best Buy June 22-24

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

YoungFart

Nov 19, 2000
What about this 10% off TVs, etc.
Does anybody know if it's posted somewhere?
Can you scan it and post somewhere?

armando416

Jun 19, 2001
Are you set on those speakers? I just bought some ATP5's, and they are amazing. Got them for $120 at Best Buy with a price match. If you like bass, you will love these. They actually have almost too much bass for me, to make songs sound how I am used to them I have bass at @30% and treble at about 65-70. Pretty sweet. Acs56's also good I hear, by same manufacturer.

YoungFart

Nov 19, 2000
I called my local BB and asked a CSR about the Preferred Customer sale. I used to get these coupons in the mail, but they skipped it this time around.
The CSR asked his manager and said just to come in and ask for a Preferred Customer discount at the check-out. Great! This may be a good deal on Sunday, because I need a 32" TV and they have a free stand offer + 10% off!

unclebud

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2000
well my csr wanted a hard copy of the coupon, so one's mileage may vary--congrats to those who get it
i will try again with different csr tomorrow--dealt with two ignorant ones today--my limit
still was good as a heads up--because some people will be able to get this deal
just putting a dent in the price of those ps2 games is enough:D
good luck out there

FredC

Dec 14, 1999
That 20% coupon when you buy 4 items is BS. Or at least the stupid manager at the one I went to was being an ass about it. She insisted that i had the choice of either 5% off each of the 4 items or 20% off teh most expensive one. NOT 20% off the purchase. She even went so far as to say it was the same either way. What a waste of time. I'm going to try another store tomorrow.

TBP

Feb 20, 2000

<< She insisted that i had the choice of either 5% off each of the 4 items or 20% off teh most expensive one. NOT 20% off the purchase. She even went so far as to say it was the same either way. >>

This manager must be either half brain-dead or at least failed her 3rd grade maths :)

GaryBx

Mar 12, 2001
I got the same lame-brained math when I went today. Doesn't anyone learn math in school these days?? Anyway, after 15 minutes, they either found someone with a brain or got tired of me... got the discount.

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001

<< to bad it doesnt apply to TV's! >>

I know what you mean, we're getting a new TV to fit in our new place for our entertainment system (Summer Project #1 for my mom and me). 10% off a $1500 TV saves us $150.. $150 which would allow us to pick up more of the Bose speakers my mom likes so much :p

cloudhand

Jun 23, 2001
Got the 10% on a display Rio Volt without the coupon. For some reason BB skipped sending me the hard copy this time around. They have sent me plenty I couldn't use in the past though. The CSR I went to was VERY nice and gave me the credit even though she didn't have to, so as others have said in this thread, &quot;your mileage may vary&quot;

AnimeKnight

Golden Member
Jan 8, 2000

<< That 20% coupon when you buy 4 items is BS. Or at least the stupid manager at the one I went to was being an ass about it. She insisted that i had the choice of either 5% off each of the 4 items or 20% off teh most expensive one. NOT 20% off the purchase. She even went so far as to say it was the same either way. What a waste of time. I'm going to try another store tomorrow. >>

the BestBuy I went.. Just took 20% off on each DVDs I bought :D GREAT DEAL

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
YoungFart - That's actually a really good deal, 10% off a 32&quot; TV saves you a good chunk of money and a free TV stand!

AnimeKnight - Being the DVD junkie that I am, how did you get the 20% off DVD movies? How many did you buy?

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< to bad it doesnt apply to TV's! >>

This is not accurate. My card that I received via snail mail indicates 10% Any Single Item and &quot;All TVs $299 &amp; up&quot; is one of the items.

zsir

Oct 9, 1999
Thanks thomman and Macguy

I got 20% off each of the four DVD's I bought..... :)

rufruf44

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
Could anyone scan those coupon copies? I definitely could use one applicable via electronics :)

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Could anyone scan those coupon copies? I definitely could use one applicable via electronics >>

Someone could, but you don't really make yourself too available - you haven't provided an E-mail address and your profile doesn't have one listed. Consider your reachability before asking for something.

Unfortunately, I will be signing off in a few minutes and will not be able to send anymore scans of the coupon out today.

rufruf44

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001

<< Someone could, but you don't really make yourself too available - you haven't provided an E-mail address and your profile doesn't have one listed. Consider your reachability before asking for something. >>

Doh, I could've swear that my e-mail is listed on my profile. Thanks for the notice. So could anyone send a copy of the scans to either that e-mail or at rufruf44@mail.com

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
dont waste your time bringing in a photo copy-scan they wont take it

maynerd69

Dec 28, 2000
Yeah, I got a scan emailed to me...thanks again...but unfortunately it states on there that they won't take copies of it. BUMMER!

Maynerd