10% off @ Best Buy June 22-24

thomman

Jun 7, 2001
Hi all. This is my first post at this forum.
Best Buy is having a 10% off Preferred customer Sale days from June 22 to June 24. 10% off coupons were snail mailed/emailed recently. Printable ones can be found at Best Buy Link Enjoy!!

thomman

Jun 7, 2001
The online link is for Music/DVD. but I have got 10% off coupons for Audio/Video systems, software, Appliances etc via snail mail. Maybe coz I had a Best Buy Credit Card.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I need to buy computer speakers...I need that 10% off coupon!!!!!!!!! Egads!

You might want to try Buy.com they have a few coupons, plus free shipping (on orders over $100) and 2% off eBates.com

Which model speakers are you looking to buy?

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< hmm, I wonder if they have the KDS LCD in stock? >>

I wouldn't but it @ BB. Head over to Wal-Mart and pick up the RAD-5 for $394.44. I picked up a pair of them last evening. Damn, the LCD screens are bright! I had to turn the brightness down to about 60.

maynerd69

Dec 28, 2000
Rossman, I am looking at either Boston Acoustics BA4800 or Klipsch 2.1 neither of which are at buy.com! BUMMER!

Maynerd

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< did u got them yet? or they should be in the mail soon? >>

I received my coupon via E-mail.

Mooby

Apr 20, 2001
Man I wish there was a Best Buy somewhere near me. When will Best Buy build stores in Connecticut? We've got to be one of the few states without them(even though all three of our neighboring states have them, none of which are very close to me though :) )

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< wje - is it a unique code? >>

There is only a unique code for the 10% off Photo Center order. Otherwise, the discount is applied as follows:

<< Cashier Instructions: Verify product qualifies. Scan coupon bar code. Scan product bar code. Highlight qualified item. Press &quot;Item Discount&quot;. Enter &quot;10&quot;, &quot;15&quot; or &quot;20&quot; and press &quot; Enter.&quot; Write &quot;void&quot; on coupon and place in media file. >>

maynerd69

Dec 28, 2000
I wonder if they take copies of that coupon...

If you have a scanner, I would be more than willing to try redeeming it. :)

You can email me at gohuskies@hotmail.com if you are feeling extra nice. ;)

If you can email me a copy that would be awesome and I thank you. If you can't that is cool as well.

Thanks!

Maynerd

thomman

Jun 7, 2001

<< to bad it doesnt apply to TV's! >>

As I said in my earlier post this 10% discount applies for TVs, Video, DVD and other appliances too. I got the coupon via snail mail. If I've time today I'll scan it and post. Sept1967 thats why the title is still the same.

thomman

Jun 7, 2001
If I remember correctly there was this 10% sale in BB last year too around this time of the year and the coupons were in store for anyone. If you don't have the coupons, my best bet would be to visit BB during June 22-24 and try your luck out.

downysoft

Jun 6, 2001
I got a total of three in the mail. One of them is good for 10% off a digital camera or camcorder. One is good for 10% off just about anything and the other is for 10% off movies and CDs.

downy