$1 McDonalds friday fish filets!! YMMV

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GroundZero

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: jjyiz28
just ate 3 for lunch. im full. i wonder if this is every friday. shoulda asked. also does anyone know if they still do the $.29 hamburger $.39 cheeseburgers deals??

get a stomach pump!
anything at md's is overpriced at 1$, or for that matter 29 cents!

Almighty1

Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: udonoogen
fish filets and sausage mcmuffins are 2 for $2.22 at my local mcdonalds ... or order the extra value meal and add the extra sandwich for $1.11

berkeley mcdonalds. but we always have weird specials. one thing i miss is the mini meals though. those were tight.

mcchicken is still the best sandwich though. it tastes like KFC's old chicken littles. sort of. mmmm. i just had two of them.

I haven't tried McChicken before so after reading your comment about it tasting like KFC's old chicken littles, I decided to try it yesterday. For $1, that thing is the size of a $0.29 hamburger and it doesn't really have any flavor at all just like the rest of McD's sandwhiches. The chicken littles at $0.39 and even the Wendy's Chicken Fried Steaksandwhich for $0.99 tastes way better.

BentValve

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2001
Too fat , too thin, too much this , too little that , anorexic, obese............Americans have some major mental issues.
Perhaps a good 20 bomb nuclear war is what we need to change our spoiled stupid behavoirs.

BentValve

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2001
When I go to Mcdonalds I feel blessed, its a hot meal
that most everyone can afford. I can go in to any Mcdonalds
and sit down in a booth with my meal and not be bothered.
Its safe , its warm, I love my country and am grateful for these
small things.

BentValve

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: GroundZero
Originally posted by: jjyiz28
just ate 3 for lunch. im full. i wonder if this is every friday. shoulda asked. also does anyone know if they still do the $.29 hamburger $.39 cheeseburgers deals??

get a stomach pump!
anything at md's is overpriced at 1$, or for that matter 29 cents!

Your a dumb a$$ , Mcdonalds feeds alot of poor people in this country. People like you should be deported.

SendTrash

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2000
Originally posted by: SpongeBobPalmBay
Originally posted by: vtqanh
Originally posted by: SpongeBobPalmBay
The story about McDonalds fish... they do not contain very much fish - and the FISH SMELL IS CREATED IN A LABORATORY and added to the filling !!!

Where did you get that story?

Either Time or Newsweek a few years ago... so shocked I still remember it...
It's also in the book fast food nation

TonyDD

Mar 6, 2003
Originally posted by: 3point14
Originally posted by: Dacalo
Originally posted by: NeuronBasher
I suspect this is a gimmick to get Catholics into the restaurant on Friday during Lent sense they're not supposed to eat meat on Fridays for those 40 days leading up to Easter. It's a good idea on the part of those McDonald's that are doing it.

noobs have the weirdest posts

He might be right because all the big companies are run by the Catholics, for they will take over the world and dominate ALL!:confused:

It is way to late, I can't believe I am still typing. Why don't I just stop and go to sleep? Could be all of the beer I hajkhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb... sorry I just passed out on the keyboard. Hey wait a second, did I just say something about Catholism?

Hey the Boston Market around me just put up a sign that they serve Cod on Fridays too... Hmmm