1-10 rage thread keep it fun please

Feb 4, 2009
Goal: Establish a 1 to 10 rage scale for “your side” be honest most of us are fairly partisan. Accept who you are.

Rules: only post regarding your side. As in use D guys post stuff R guys have done.
R guys post stuff D guys have done.
Stick to policy and ideally policy facts or public facts. However feel free to drift a little bit.

I’ll start:
1 - the President acting like a moron around people like the recent thumbs up picture with the family of the guy who died
2 - more but her email talk
3 - the President being a moron around someone important like the Queen or saluting an NK General
5 - Talking about tax cuts increasing tax revenue
7.9 - kids in cages
8 - turning our back on an ally see the Kurds
10 - using I need a favor.... during a call to a foreign leader regarding an investigation

@compuwiz1 @pcgeek11 @SlowSpyder
I’m summoning you guys because you are outnumbered on these forums. Only partake if you want, I’m interested in what your Democrats (ideally President) rage scale is. Try to stick to policy or verifiable acts

Anyone else feel free to join.

Reactions: cirrrocco

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
I am D
My rage meter
1. Too many taxes
4. healthcare for all
4.1 Police reform
5. Democrat being pussies. Call the trump a hooker in cheif/ Cheater. every time his name is called , call him a cheater , fuck being nice
6. Low pay for teachers / Soldiers
8. Huge defense bill, bull shit foreign interventions [ bring the troops back home. Spend the money home]
9. Fucking political lobbying and war lobbying.
10. taking a poop with no roughage

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
Oh I didnt see the last 2 lines. Sorry. But i think the list is still kinda political. Except 10 :)

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi
Feb 4, 2009
Oh I didnt see the last 2 lines. Sorry. But i think the list is still kinda political. Except 10 :)

You’re list is good enough.
Shit maybe we’ll learn something about each other.

Everyone else try to stick to policy items or factual social things, factual as in there are words or pictures supporting it.

Like:
Number - Obama’s red line in the sand
Number - ACA
Number - Dijon mustard on Obama’s burger (kidding I couldn’t resist)

Last edited:
Reactions: cirrrocco

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
10. Anyone who votes for any Republican anywhere, because every Republican policy is detrimental to America.
11. Anyone who thinks they can justify remaining an independent in the current political climate, because every Republican policy is detrimental to America.

Reactions: ElFenix
Feb 4, 2009
10. Anyone who votes for any Republican anywhere, because every Republican policy is detrimental to America.
11. Anyone who thinks they can justify remaining an independent in the current political climate, because every Republican policy is detrimental to America.

Well done but man you need some rage counseling

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Rage meter

10 - Trumpanzees assaulting my wife and me and telling us to get the fuck out of the country assuming we were illegal aliens (it actually happened)

9 - Assaulting my equal rights of life, liberty ( existence ) and pursuit of happiness ( marriage )

8 - Raising my taxes by eliminating SALT deductions which raised my taxes by over $17,000

7 - Trashing the constitution and laws as if they only exist for subhumans (democrats) and using the presidency to enrich himself (Ukraine) while trying to procure favors against opponents and acting like an agent of Russia.

6 - Sexually assaulting women and children and shielding them from prosecution - Epstien, Kavanaugh

5 - Destroying any chance we have of limiting climate change

4 - Destroying any chance of we could exist as a united country.

3 - Destroying any semblence of civil discussion based on truth and facts by lying everyday and portraying nazis as very fine people

2. Calling the media fake news

1. Jay walking

Reactions: dank69

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
10. Starting illegal wars of agression
10. Cruel or Unusual Punishment
10. The disease of Nationalism
10. Monopolies and Trusts taking over the economy
10. Lack of single payer universal national healthcare.
10. Rapists
10. Liars
10. Secrets

I wish these were just complaints about Replublicans, but, I believe the majority of the democrats are useless at best as well.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I admire the idea of this thread, and appreciate the invitation to participate.

I don't think I will, due to the negativity in these forums against anyone with a different viewpoint than the majority of the posters. I am not pointing at the OP with this comment, just a general observation.

I have grown weary of the constant badgering, name calling and lies about ones character from people who have no idea about any of those things and most of all the character.

Although I have to note the marked difference than before the big rule change. Which is for the best in my opinion. Just trying to avoid the huge egos.

Feb 4, 2009
I admire the idea of this thread, and appreciate the invitation to participate.

I don't think I will, due to the negativity in these forums against anyone with a different viewpoint than the majority of the posters. I am not pointing at the OP with this comment, just a general observation.

I have grown weary of the constant badgering, name calling and lies about ones character from people who have no idea about any of those things and most of all the character.

Although I have to note the marked difference than before the big rule change. Which is for the best in my opinion. Just trying to avoid the huge egos.

PM it to me, I’m interested
Spend no more than 3 minutes composing it
I will not share with anyone ever

Jul 9, 2009
#1 on my list- Threats of violence against conservatives and Republicans. Need examples? Antifa and various left of center radical groups.
#2 Hatred and support of violence and crimes against President Trump and his supporters. Have you seen many Trump bumper stickers or Trump yard signs? Wonder why? Do you really think he doesn't have 40%+ support in this country?
#3 Attempts by the left to restrict Constitutional Rights and laws without due process. 1st Amendment religious taxation, 2nd Amendment firearm seizures,4th Amendment seizure and red flag laws, 5th and 6th along with 12th Amendment electoral college.
#4 Taking private health care and forcing government health care.
#5 Actual costs of a New Green Raw Deal.
#6 Considering some lawbreakers above the law and not prosecuting crimes.

There's others and everyone in here from far left to far right of the political spectrum can come up a list of their own. That and $5.00 can get you a coffee at Starbucks.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
#1 on my list- Threats of violence against conservatives and Republicans. Need examples? Antifa and various left of center radical groups.
#2 Hatred and support of violence and crimes against President Trump and his supporters. Have you seen many Trump bumper stickers or Trump yard signs? Wonder why? Do you really think he doesn't have 40%+ support in this country?
#3 Attempts by the left to restrict Constitutional Rights and laws without due process. 1st Amendment religious taxation, 2nd Amendment firearm seizures,4th Amendment seizure and red flag laws, 5th and 6th along with 12th Amendment electoral college.

There's others and everyone in here from far left to far right of the political spectrum can come up a list of their own. That and $5.00 can get you a coffee at Starbucks.
Your perspective on number 4 might change when you replace it with reality: Taking private health insurance and forcing government health insurance.

Maybe not if you love your health insurance company for some deranged reason. I don't know of any private health insurance companies whose primary objective is not to screw their customers as deep and as hard as possible.

Reactions: Victorian Gray
Feb 4, 2009
Your perspective on number 4 might change when you replace it with reality: Taking private health insurance and forcing government health insurance.

Maybe not if you love your health insurance company for some deranged reason. I don't know of any private health insurance companies whose primary objective is not to screw their customers as deep and as hard as possible.

Please stop this is to be fun and not nit picking

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

Ahh, if it is Republicans doing it no comment, even approval perhaps- see Trump admitting to an established crime. If it happens to Dems who cares! But no one dare defend people like the whistleblower. That last you can establish as a proper perspective by merely examining the law regarding protections and no divert or dismiss.

Time starts now...

Feb 4, 2009
Ahh, if it is Republicans doing it no comment, even approval perhaps- see Trump admitting to an established crime. If it happens to Dems who cares! But no one dare defend people like the whistleblower. That last you can establish as a proper perspective by merely examining the law regarding protections and no divert or dismiss.

Time starts now...

PLEase stop, not the purpose of this thread

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Am I the only idiot in here who can’t figure out whether “1” is supposed to “most rage” or “least rage”??

Jul 9, 2009

Time starts now...
Then you put those on your list. Why would i put items from your list that I only partially agree with on my list? In terms of fun have you ever watched the youtube or other videos of people trying to destroy re-enforced Trump signs?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Then you put those on your list. Why would i put items from your list that I only partially agree with on my list? In terms of fun have you ever watched the youtube or other videos of people trying to destroy re-enforced Trump signs?

I may play with you elsewhere if I'm bored but as I promised before this I'm out.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
1-2: mocking of others, including elderly, handicapped, etc...acting like a jackass Trump in general

1-2: twitter buffoonery that while questionable, really affects nothing and nobody who doesn't allow themselves to be affected by it

2-5: governing/making policy with emotion (such as greed, anger, vengeance)

3-5: Twitter buffoonery that can actually have consequences outside social media buzz, such as making heavy-handed political threats that can affect trade, markets, treaties, etc...basically 'policy-by-tweet'

3-6: the constant (and what has become blatant) lying and disinformation directly from the clown-in-chief's mouth, not to mention information given by 'The White House', his aides, lawyers, consultants, etc

5-6: All the bullshit whataboutism, bothsides justification/rationalization going on

5-8: blatant disregard and breaking of laws and the constitution (see Trump admin court battles for examples)

8: the obvious and constant division and demonization of 'libruhls' and anyone who doesn't fall in-line with Trump's wishes. Hell, even Mitt Romney found that out! There hasn't been a more divisive or aggressive POTUS in the last 100 years at least

9: minor immigrants being separated from parents and family, and corralled in confined cages for weeks at a time with little to no supervision or concern for well-being

10: Keep watching, I'm sure he'll do something unexpected (or not) and (more) terrible yet...

Last edited:

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
1: tan suits
2: people born in Kenya
3: people who have a wife I consider to be ugly
4: people with fake long form birth certificates
5: politicians who read from teleprompters
6: giving foreign countries their own money in exchange for concessions
7: war on Christmas
8: people who use xmas instead of Christmas
9: affordable healthcare
10: facts
11: children in tunnels (except the ones inside birth canals, which are sacred)

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
1: tan suits
2: people born in Kenya
3: people who have a wife I consider to be ugly
4: people with fake long form birth certificates
5: politicians who read from teleprompters
6: giving foreign countries their own money in exchange for concessions
7: war on Christmas
8: people who use xmas instead of Christmas
9: affordable healthcare
10: facts
11: children in tunnels (except the ones inside birth canals, which are sacred)
I frickin' lost it at the last four on that list...

• Haha
Reactions: dank69