'05 Caddy STS Spy Shots

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I was gonna post these this morning, but since you really can't see jack squat I said "why bother" :D

Cfour

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2000
www.sternie.com
Ya you really can't see much except for the size.. and the nice tidbit at the bottom with a V-Series expected to be launched....

Did you see the TL? I thought they would bring more cues from the concept that I liked so much.. but it looks like a typical Acura car.. pretty bland.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
hehe, yeah, you can't see anything....but speaking of caddies, I saw another XLR on the road yesterday, that was nice.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i guess it sorta looks like a CTS and its large, so maybe they can figure out its the STS.

Jugernot

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Cfour
Ya you really can't see much except for the size.. and the nice tidbit at the bottom with a V-Series expected to be launched....

Did you see the TL? I thought they would bring more cues from the concept that I liked so much.. but it looks like a typical Acura car.. pretty bland.

Looks like a Dodge Stratus....

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Jugernot
Originally posted by: Cfour

Looks like a Dodge Stratus....

LOL, it does. Looks like the previous generation Stratus.

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
I'm definitely not a big fan of the front ends they have been putting on Caddy's lately. If the CTS had a nicer front end...I think I would actually look into it more.