02.20-02.22 Second open LAN at Karstens Place in Douglasville (Just outside Atlanta)

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Another great party, Karsten! Your best yet, IMO. Thanks again to you and Karen.

Sorry that I didn't stay the entire time...but you know, I had to go see about a girl...and she asked me to drive her home tonight ;)

GoodToGo

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Amazing LAN party! Lots of fun and lots of fun people :) We had some amazing games in UT2K4 and Generals and finished it off very nicely with COD. All in all very well organized by Karsten:)

Karsten

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Well.... the Party has come and is gone. I think we all had a great time and I appreciate all of you that came. Final count was:

• Karsten
    P0b0y (Paul)
    Ronin (Paul only Friday)
    Radon (Rodney)
    Mike
    Chris
    GoodToGo
    GTaudiophile
    FiLeZz
    BeerJedi
    CEOX
    Chef
    Red|Kommie
    Jerald
    Scott
    Torrey (Although we really only worked on his Computer) ;)
    Friend of FiLeZz (only Fr.)
    JesusFreak

I feel like I am forgetting one, but I will think of it sooner or later... ;)

I had a good time and after a little while we got some great games going.
Thanks all for the ones who showed up. A extra special Thanks to all the ones that made such a great target for me in COD. hehehe

Also a special Thanks goes to FiLeZz for bringing two extra tables and some chairs; Paul who relentlessly worked on Torreys Computer and brought a extra box for Chris; Scott who showed us the raw power of a Athlon64, hosting some of the most fluid 8 Player Zero Hour Games I have played; and Jerrald for making some long Cable and cross-overs for me!

Thanks guys! I'll let you know when we have the next one.

Karsten

CEOX

Feb 23, 2004
Thanks Karsten. That was a blast. Sorry, my attendance has been so terrible. Look forward to the next one.