¿homo estás?

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
Why is there a big float of an aluminum wrapped pack of ground sausage? :confused:

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: SagaLore
Why is there a big float of an aluminum wrapped pack of ground sausage? :confused:

that how the company (they are a burrito company) wraps theirs. their short and fat...but good.

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
Just had Chipotle for lunch today. First time in a while. Forgot how good their chips are!

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: ruffilb
Originally posted by: chambersc
english translation:

"are you homo?"

right?

Right, although it would usually be "?Estas homo?" afaik.
Actually, estás is a temporary mood/feeling/etc. The correct word would be "es" in this meaning. Well atleast in the southern argentina/brazil area where they speak more of a "portuñol" (portuguese/spanish) mixture language. I don't know about Mexico and what not.

burntfish

Jun 28, 2006
cant wait for the place to finish construction and open up. i'll probably eat there everyday

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
do i see two hot bi chicks right there?

Chipotle had expanded to 14 locations when McDonald's acquired the business in 1998. After funding Chipotle's rapid expansion, the Golden Arches spun off a 35% stake in the business through an IPO in 2006. It has announced plans to completely divest its remaining interest by the end of the year.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
It's "homo estas" because it sounds like "como estas", not because the grammar is correct.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
no wonder someone told me chipotle was ferquented by homosexuals...I thought they were joking:laugh:

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
no wonder someone told me chipotle was ferquented by homosexuals...I thought they were joking:laugh:

chipotle is owned by mcdonalds, they're the same company.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred

homosexuals frequent mcdonalds?

GeekDrew

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by: notfred

homosexuals frequent mcdonalds?

As do many others, though I'm not sure how that's relevant.