Info GTA 6 leaks

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sze5003

Lifer
Aug 18, 2012
I could tell they were using some upscaling in the trailer. I think 1440p 30fps will be possible and maybe even a performance mode too for 60fps.

I believe that the trailer does portray what the game will look like but not necessarily not what it will play like. There's some areas in the trailer you can tell NPC's didn't get placed right like that beach scene so that kind of displays it's actual footage.

And there's no way the strip club is gonna be like it is portrayed in the trailer, the amount of items and NPC's will have to be cut down in actual gameplay and same for the cities and areas.

With having to support the series S and PS4 consoles and even PS5, there's going to have to be things that will have to be scaled down.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I could tell they were using some upscaling in the trailer. I think 1440p 30fps will be possible and maybe even a performance mode too for 60fps.

I believe that the trailer does portray what the game will look like but not necessarily not what it will play like. There's some areas in the trailer you can tell NPC's didn't get placed right like that beach scene so that kind of displays it's actual footage.

And there's no way the strip club is gonna be like it is portrayed in the trailer, the amount of items and NPC's will have to be cut down in actual gameplay and same for the cities and areas.

With having to support the series S and PS4 consoles and even PS5, there's going to have to be things that will have to be scaled down.
It's not coming out for PS4.

DeathReborn

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 2005
Some people have deciphered a "release date" as 19th of September 2025 from various 9 1 9 or Nine One Nine appearances in the trailer.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014
Some people have deciphered a "release date" as 19th of September 2025 from various 9 1 9 or Nine One Nine appearances in the trailer.
Nine1Nine is the Vice City equivalent of the real life E11EVEN club in Miami. Here is the ad in GTA VI

919.jpg

And the real life ad for E11EVEN

m.jpg