ALienware or other recommendations

1Snausage

Feb 15, 2001
I am building a new PC and was wondering if anyone bought from alienware, they have the lowest quote so far out of falcon, hypersonic and voodoopc. Building myself is not an option cause I do not want to wait for all the parts and assume the risk of faulty parts, items not being sent, etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

GT1999

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

<< I am building a new PC and was wondering if anyone bought from alienware >>

Are you building it, or do you want somebody else to? Sounds like you want a prebuilt, but that just sounded a bit funny. Anyway, I'd recommend GamePC if you're looking for a prebuilt. They carry the best of the best, if you ask me. Of course it will cost much more than building it yourself, but that's what you get when you have someone else build it for you.

1Snausage

Feb 15, 2001
Geekish,

Your right it does sound funny I meant to say I am &quot;buying&quot; a new PC. I did seriously consider building myself but decided if the difference is only like $200 its worth it to buy prebuildt.

xcoldricex

Feb 7, 2001
i have an alienware- although i transplanted it into a new case and am slowly going to replace the entire thing. I had no problems with my computer- they check through every little setting and detail before they ship it- they have a nice option of having a drive image cd restore... among other things. the tech support wasn't all that great- everything else was at its best... so i'd recommend alienware to anyone that wants high high quality prebuilt computers....