first post ever:
I'm a value searcher and I reviewed this drive thouroughly before purchasing, altough a few months too late..I even bought/assembled one for my father the lucky sob has the 505 firmware and is not willing to switch the bastard :-)
wanted it for the colours and perfo/€ (80€=100$) you guys get it 60-80$? :-s
samsung pro 135€
I mailed them again + posted a fat polite message on their facebook wall..not removed untill now I wait in humble answer..
if not i say we get together and start a riot..why not relase firmware 505 again as 507..
because now the drive performance as the price..you want to get beter perfo buy a more expensive drive..I don't think so. the goods are inside, you are just cockblocking me..for reference I'm not gay I'm belgian..we do al sort & kinds of crazy things..
anybody with me?? report for duty!! :p
edit: "We have received your email and we will reply to you within 48 hours" => they did not comply...the humbleness is starting to fade..if I have to dedicate a website to this I will...
will now also get the troops from overclock.net together!
edit2: after about 60h i received an "answer" :
Please accept our apologies for the late reply, we are currently experiencing a high volume of queries.
(I WONDER WHY)
With regards to your request we would need the following information in order to forward your case to our technical department:
- Part number of SSD (S......../...GB) found on the sticker of the SSD
- Revision number of SSD (99..........-....A......) found on the sticker of the SSD
- Quantity of SSD's
- Where and when did you buy the SSD?
- For how long did the SSD work without problems?
- What is the operating system?
- Make and model of the computer
- Have you installed the SSD in a different PC? What was the outcome?
- Problem description
- Were you able to test the SSD's externally through a USB port with 2.5" SSD enclosure? If yes, what was the result?
- Your name,email, address and telephone number
let me be so kind to send them the required info.
- For how long did the SSD work without problems? NEVER
- Have you installed the SSD in a different PC? What was the outcome? THE SAME
keep you guys updated