· Hot Deals with Free Stuff/Contests
· Black Friday 2014
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

View Poll Results: Should the United States Expel Texas from the Union?
Yes 17 33.33%
No 18 35.29%
Yes, but force Texas to change its name to Jesusland 5 9.80%
Yes, but force Texas to change its name to Jesusistan 11 21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #1
WhipperSnapper
Lifer

Default Expel Texas from the United States?

Should we Violently Expel the State of Texas from the United States?

Link: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...texas/yDfYxxk7

This is a petition to forcibly expel the State of Texas from the United States of America and to exile all Tea Party 'Tards, Christian Taliban, and devout Republicans to the new Nation of Texas. Also, the large amount of national debt attributable to the policies of George W. Bush will be given to the Nation of Texas.

This will rid the United States of the Tea Party scum that is preventing our nation from advancing socially and economically. It will also allow us to replace our failing, expensive, and inefficient health care system with a less expensive, more efficient, and proven form of socialized medicine. It will also allow for the implementation of economic policies to prevent the top 5% of the populace from stealing the wealth created by the working people of the lower 95%.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
techs
Lifer

Hell no, Texas gotta go!
Hell no, Texas gotta go!
Hell no, Texas gotta go!

I'm thinking t-shirts and caps?
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
piasabird
Lifer

This might be great for Texas. There are a lot of coal power plants in Texas that are owned by out of state companies. Texas also has oil and access to the sea. Then they can make out of contry people pay $5,000 for a tourist visa.

Last edited by piasabird; 11-13-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
techs
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by piasabird View Post
This might be great for Texas** There are a lot of coal power plants in Texas that are owned by out of state ***panies** Texas also has oil and access to the sea** Then they can make out of contry people pay $5,000 for a tourist visa**
Yes, it will be interesting to see what happens when people downwind of the Texas power plants in the real USA sue Texas for damages**
Old 11-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
Cepak
Golden Member

I vote yes, only so Texas/Texans can distance themselves from haters like WhipperSnapper** Distance themselves from haters who don't believe in the Constitution, who believe that just because someone may have a different opinion than them, may believe in a religion, and may have a different political affiliation than them, that these people are somehow lesser beings and don't deserve to belong in the United States**

From my experiences, I find that really good ideas can derive from collaberation of diverse individuals** If I ever came to a situation in where someone gave me the ultimatum of "Think like me, believe like me, live like me, or leave", I'd choose to leave**

"Can we all just get along?" - Rodney King

Last edited by Cepak; 11-13-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
piasabird
Lifer

The thing is the Texas power generated is owned a lot by out of state power ***panies** They put it in Texas because they dont want the pollution on the east coast or california or wherever** This is a larger problem than you think**
Old 11-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
piasabird
Lifer

What is with all the stupid stars?
Old 11-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #8
Cepak
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piasabird View Post
What is with all the stupid stars?
I don't know, there must be some kind of word filter turned on** I hade to edit my post once because it changed the word "c o m e" to ***e**
Old 11-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
Steeplerot
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepak View Post
I vote yes, only so Texas/Texans can distance themselves from haters like WhipperSnapper** Distance themselves from haters who don't believe in the Constitution, who believe that just because someone may have a different opinion than them, may believe in a religion, and may have a different political affiliation than them, that these people are somehow lesser beings and don't deserve to belong in the United States**

From my experiences, I find that really good ideas can derive from collaberation of diverse individuals** If I ever came to a situation in where someone gave me the ultimatum of "Think like me, believe like me, live like me, or leave", I'd choose to leave**

"Can we all just get along?" - Rodney King
When you are that annoying child that drags everyone down into their misery and ignorance then it's a problem**

The problem with southerner culture is they cannot just keep their views to themselves, they think they are somehow entitled to be on some kind of victorian era moral superiority trip from the distant past of the dark ages** In effect, a Christian Taliban in our midst**

Last edited by Steeplerot; 11-13-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #10
gevorg
Diamond Member

Why bother? Mexico is slowly taking over Texas, bit by bit**
Old 11-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #11
Cepak
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeplerot View Post
When you are that annoying child that drags everyone down into their misery and ignorance then it's a problem**

The problem with southerner culture is they cannot just keep their views to themselves, they think they are somehow entitled to be on some kind of victorian era moral superiority trip from the distant past of the dark ages** In effect, a Christian Taliban in our midst**
Somehow your Athiest Oligarchy doesn't seem like much of an alternative**
Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #12
Steeplerot
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepak View Post
Somehow your Athiest Oligarchy doesn't seem like much of an alternative**
"Athiest Oligarchy" lol if we were only so lucky to be run by scientists and great minds instead of narcissistic hucksters**
Old 11-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
Cepak
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeplerot View Post
"Athiest Oligarchy" lol if we were only so lucky to be run by scientists and great minds instead of narcissistic hucksters**
If you consider current Republicans and Democrats that control our government as "narcissistic hucksters", then I will agree with your definition**
Old 11-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #14
Londo_Jowo
Lifer

No problem, I would look forward the rest of the US having to deal with gas rationing with $12+/gal prices and rolling blackouts due to the lack of power from Texas**
Old 11-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #15
zinfamous
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londo_Jowo View Post
No problem, I would look forward the rest of the US having to deal with gas rationing with $12+/gal prices and rolling blackouts due to the lack of power from Texas**
that didn't stop Enron from raping CA citizens in the early 2000s, all the white laughing to the bank (uh, then prison, of course)**

And still, the blame remains heaped on guys like Gray Davis, when these fucksticks at Enron are joking about what they are doing in their private emails--essentially holding the state hostage**

Keep Austin, return the rest to Mexico** Mexico could use a boost**
mentally he's such a klutz
his head is made of 50 butts
Old 11-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #16
Ausm
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinfamous View Post
that didn't stop Enron from raping CA citizens in the early 2000s, all the white laughing to the bank (uh, then prison, of course)**

And still, the blame remains heaped on guys like Gray Davis, when these fucksticks at Enron are joking about what they are doing in their private emails--essentially holding the state hostage**

Keep Austin, return the rest to Mexico** Mexico could use a boost**
I concur!

You know your're getting old when MILF'S look young
Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #17
CPA
Elite Member

OP, your second paragraph made me laugh** Thanks for the afternoon chuckle**
Old 11-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #18
Aikouka
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londo_Jowo View Post

Our power comes from nu-clear plants in Tennessee?

EDIT:

Removed spaces.

Last edited by Aikouka; 11-13-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #19
chucky2
Diamond Member

Voted Yes, but not for any of the reasons the OP is whining about@#@# Texas being the first to leave would be great, OP I wish your wish would @#@#@#e true!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #20
Darwin333
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper View Post
Should we Violently Expel the State of Texas from the United States?

Link: https://petitions@#@#whitehouse@#@#g...texas/yDfYxxk7

This is a petition to forcibly expel the State of Texas from the United States of America and to exile all Tea Party 'Tards, Christian Taliban, and devout Republicans to the new Nation of Texas@#@# Also, the large amount of national debt attributable to the policies of George W@#@# Bush will be given to the Nation of Texas@#@#

This will rid the United States of the Tea Party scum that is preventing our nation from advancing socially and economically@#@# It will also allow us to replace our failing, expensive, and inefficient health care system with a less expensive, more efficient, and proven form of socialized medicine@#@# It will also allow for the implementation of economic policies to prevent the top 5% of the populace from stealing the wealth created by the working people of the lower 95%@#@#
LOL! You can't expel Texas and make them take a fuckton of Federal debt just because the last president was from there@#@# But if we can, Illinois should be next after Obama's term is finished and our debt problem will be solved!!

BTW, you do realize that most politicians ARE the "5%" and they intend on keeping it that way don't you? You don't think its an accident that the banksters and other @#@#01% have done great under Obama while the rest of us have went backwards or at best tread water@#@#

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. Edward Gibbon
Old 11-13-2012, 01:21 PM   #21
JEDIYoda
Lifer

Texas the new Jerusalem@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#
Old 11-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #22
chucky2
Diamond Member

Uh Darwin333, that's not going to work unfortunately@#@# IL is so in debt, we really can't take any more on without officially going BK@#@# You're going to have to pick another state@#@#@#@#@#@#maybe wherever Biden is from? Which state has abrev of LOL?

Chuck
Old 11-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #23
Darwin333
Lifer

Oh, and I think yall should kick Louisiana out too@#@# Between us and Texas we will have it made with the new tariffs on all yalls gas and getting all of the revenue from the offshore leases including what will be@#@#@#e our "Federal waters"@#@# Heck, just all the revenue from the oil and gas leases would probably double Louisiana's revenue@#@#

And sure, we would like to trade with the rest of you for things we will obviously need but if yall want to be dicks its no big deal, we have two of the largest ports in the country so we can get it elsewhere@#@#

Ooooh, river usage fees too along with payment for all of the damage the pollutants from the north have been doing to OUR waters@#@# If you don't like it yall might want to prepare for a very cold winter@#@#

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. Edward Gibbon
Old 11-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #24
DrewSG3

Keep Texas + kick out Mississippi & Alabama + bring in Puerto Rico = profit
Old 11-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #25
xj0hnx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin333 View Post
Oh, and I think yall should kick Louisiana out too@#@# Between us and Texas we will have it made with the new tariffs on all yalls gas and getting all of the revenue from the offshore leases including what will be@#@#@#e our "Federal waters"@#@# Heck, just all the revenue from the oil and gas leases would probably double Louisiana's revenue@#@#

And sure, we would like to trade with the rest of you for things we will obviously need but if yall want to be dicks its no big deal, we have two of the largest ports in the country so we can get it elsewhere@#@#

Ooooh, river usage fees too along with payment for all of the damage the pollutants from the north have been doing to OUR waters@#@# If you don't like it yall might want to prepare for a very cold winter@#@#
Don't forget the tears when red snapper, and shrimp cost $20 a lb too@#@#

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
Closed Thread