Should be the same as WinXP is.
- Go into Device Manager, find your Parallel Port.
- Right click, go to properties.
- Slide over to the Resources tab
- Uncheck the "Use automatic settings" checkbox.
- Change the "Setting based on:" dropdown to "Basic configuration 0000".
- You should now see an IRQ entry listed under the "Resource settings" listing above, likely already set to 07. If not, check other "Basic configuration ####" entries for the appropriate setting.
- Click "OK" and be on your merry way.
It's a long story... and trust me, no, you really don't have time.
There are some things you really just shouldn't take very seriously... Like everything.