· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 07-07-2005, 08:42 AM   #1
Josh
Lifer

Default How much do stripper/dancers cost for a night?

My friend's throwing a birthday party for himself in an NYC loft and is wondering how much it costs average for a pair or even one good looking stripper/dancer that would perform at his party for 2 or more hours. Does anyone have any idea how much these kind of services cost? He doesn't want any type of sexual favors (obviously), just some dancing to entertain the crowd...I guess it's kind of like a bachelor's party but with girls and it's his birthday not his wedding
Old 07-07-2005, 08:44 AM   #2
Scarpozzi
Lifer

Ask Sonz what he charges....
Old 07-07-2005, 08:44 AM   #3
Josh
Lifer

I don't want no gay crap
Old 07-07-2005, 08:44 AM   #4
chuckywang
Lifer

Can I come?

"And they throw it the length of the floor. Laettner catches, comes down, dribbles, shoots.....SCORES!!"
chuckywang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 08:45 AM   #5
Saint Nick
Lifer

if its just stripping and no sex or w/e i'm pretty sure it'd be about 300-500 dollars
Old 07-07-2005, 08:46 AM   #6
AntiEverything

My wife charges 200/hr in the club. She's never done a private party, but it'd probably be more for a private party per hour.
AntiEverything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 08:46 AM   #7
Josh
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: jndietz
if its just stripping and no sex or w/e i'm pretty sure it'd be about 300-500 dollars
for a pair of strippers? or just one? the whole night or a few hours?
Old 07-07-2005, 08:51 AM   #8
HumblePie
Lifer

Just depends. I used to work at a strip club for a few years, as a bartender, and you get to talk to the girls. Where I live, it's damn cheap for most of them. Only the ones full of themselves or really ARE THAT HOT charge 200+ per hour. Most girls in Texas though, can be had for around 20-50 an hour easy. Just shop around. LOL shop around for a stripper, there's a concept. Just don't check the hot deal forums here or chubbypurse, I doubt you'll find any posts about good cheap strippers

I'm sure you can find cheap and expensive strippers in NYC just like anywhere else. If you are payng 200+ an hour, you better be getting more then a lap dance in my opinion though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by highland145;
I can't ever provide facts for my arguments so I just call others trolls instead and feel like I am winning!
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 08:59 AM   #9
BrokenVisage
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: AntiEverything
My wife charges 200/hr in the club. She's never done a private party, but it'd probably be more for a private party per hour.
Pic or Shens, your choice.
"Don't push me. I may be small, but I took Kung Fu when I was 13 and I remember a good deal of it" - Howard Wolowitz
BrokenVisage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:02 AM   #10
Doboji
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
Quote:

Current Toys: Samsung Galaxy SIII, iPad 3 32GB WIFI, lots of mechanical watches!
Doboji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:02 AM   #11
Josh
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: HumblePie
Just depends. I used to work at a strip club for a few years, as a bartender, and you get to talk to the girls. Where I live, it's damn cheap for most of them. Only the ones full of themselves or really ARE THAT HOT charge 200+ per hour. Most girls in Texas though, can be had for around 20-50 an hour easy. Just shop around. LOL shop around for a stripper, there's a concept. Just don't check the hot deal forums here or chubbypurse, I doubt you'll find any posts about good cheap strippers

I'm sure you can find cheap and expensive strippers in NYC just like anywhere else. If you are payng 200+ an hour, you better be getting more then a lap dance in my opinion though.
Thats what i was thinking. my friend was trying to tell me it would be like $500 for 2 hours, but I was saying it's fvckin NYC man! There's got to be some selection/price differences/etc. Anyone know of any agency that have nice/pretty girls?
Old 07-07-2005, 09:39 AM   #12
CVSiN
Diamond Member

Quote:
not even close.. those girls can make that in table dances/tips in 1 hour at a good club..

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
- Seneca (4 b.c.- 65 a.d.)

CVSiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:42 AM   #13
Josh
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: CVSiN
Quote:
not even close.. those girls can make that in table dances/tips in 1 hour at a good club..
I don't know man, that's a pretty high price for 2 hours. I don't know of any strip club where a girl makes $500 an hour. That's just absurd...maybe at Scores.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:42 AM   #14
Slick5150
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Josh
Quote:

Thats what i was thinking. my friend was trying to tell me it would be like $500 for 2 hours, but I was saying it's fvckin NYC man! There's got to be some selection/price differences/etc. Anyone know of any agency that have nice/pretty girls?
It's WAY more than 20-50 an hour. That's ridiculous. The girls can make that in 5 minutes.

Slick5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:44 AM   #15
Josh
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: Slick5150
Quote:
Quote:

It's WAY more than 20-50 an hour. That's ridiculous. The girls can make that in 5 minutes.
You are right about that. My friend's trying to pay around $50-$200/hour depending on how good the girl is (looks/dancing/etc). I'm trying to find a good agency for him, but kinda hard finding places like this with good, or authentic information.
Old 07-07-2005, 09:48 AM   #16
CVSiN
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know man, that's a pretty high price for 2 hours. I don't know of any strip club where a girl makes $500 an hour. That's just absurd...maybe at Scores.
you dont go strip clug whoring much do you...
here in Houston most of the girls make even more than that..

I spend on average 3 nights a week in various clubs here in Houston.. spend usually 100 bucks a night... sometimes more just on dancers...
here in the good clubs they arnt getting dollar tips on stage they getting 5s 10s and 20s..
be prepared to spend alot of cash unless you want a skank for a stripper..
the top girls always make bank.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."

Old 07-07-2005, 09:51 AM   #17
Josh
Lifer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I spend on average 3 nights a week in various clubs here in Houston.. spend usually 100 bucks a night... sometimes more just on dancers...
here in the good clubs they arnt getting dollar tips on stage they getting 5s 10s and 20s..
Damn man you spending $300 a week on strippers?! You must have a well paying job. But seriously, that's a lot of money to be spending a week on strippers. I'm on the east coast and I'm sure in NYC I can find something a lot cheaper than $500 an hour. I ain't asking for Carmen Electra ya know
Old 07-07-2005, 09:53 AM   #18
CVSiN
Diamond Member

heh even Carmen cant hold a candle to some of these girls..
and alot of these girls will perform "extras" if you know how to ask and have the price they want...

fun stuff.

Old 07-07-2005, 10:11 AM   #19
Josh
Lifer

Quote:
heh even Carmen cant hold a candle to some of these girls..
and alot of these girls will perform "extras" if you know how to ask and have the price they want...

fun stuff.
Nah, we'll jus fvck the girls that come to our party that we don't have to pay But, I do still hope my friend gets the strippers and they don't cost him more than ~$500...
Old 07-07-2005, 10:14 AM   #20
Ausm
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: Doboji
Quote:
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
Quote:

Ditto and if she is hot how much to sit on my face?

Ausm

You know your're getting old when MILF'S look young
Ausm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 10:16 AM   #21
Fritzo
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: chuckywang
Can I come?
I think they charge extra for that
Old 07-07-2005, 10:22 AM   #22
HumblePie
Lifer

I worked at a strip club for 3 years. This wasn't a hole in the wall either. One fo the big major 4 in San Antonio.

Anyhow, MOST girls do not make that much in a night at the club. The typical average is around $100-$200 a night for most DECENT girls. There are sometimes a few oddballs that should be working days, and day girls are usually uglier and make even less. Now there are ALWAYS 1 or 2 girls that make a buttload of money every night. Then again, these girls are hot and have regulars with so much cash to throw down it's not funny. These girls can make several hundred PER HOUR easy.

If you are looking for a private stripper for a party, I suggest not looking to use one of these girls unless somehow they are a personal friend. Which is rare, cause most of those girls I know don't have personal friends. I'm serious.. their personalities.. well they just suck.

You can find a stripper for the night that is decent looking, not be perfectly flawless super model quality but can look damn hot, for about $50 an hour.

When you bartend these places, have to count the dances the girls get, you understand that not all of them are rolling in the dough for what they do. Most do make a decent amount for being fairly young, uneducated or without a degree, and being fairly lazy. Well, they make more money dancing then flipping burgers and having to work harder then shaking a little bit of a$$ and learning how to put make-up on.

I also forgot to mention. The majority of strippers make their money on the WEEKEND. Not during the week at all. If you have your party during the week, you can get a better price.
Quote:
I can't ever provide facts for my arguments so I just call others trolls instead and feel like I am winning!
Old 07-07-2005, 10:53 AM   #23
compnovice
Diamond Member

Quote:
My friend's throwing a birthday party for himself in an NYC loft and is wondering how much it costs average for a pair or even one good looking stripper/dancer that would perform at his party for 2 or more hours. Does anyone have any idea how much these kind of services cost? He doesn't want any type of sexual favors (obviously), just some dancing to entertain the crowd...I guess it's kind of like a bachelor's party but with girls and it's his birthday not his wedding

INVITATION or Shens!!
compnovice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:08 AM   #24
HumblePie
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: compnovice
Quote:

INVITATION or Shens!!

Why is it Shens? You obviously don't get out much if you find it hard to beleive women dance for money at a party.
Quote:
Old 07-07-2005, 11:09 AM   #25
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:

$300 a week on chicks and you are working for a Help Desk? Plus I thought you hung out with a group of 30 or so escorts some making $2000/hr.