· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 01-05-2005, 01:12 AM   #51
Epoman
Platinum Member

Default THE OFFICIAL "JEZZBALL" Thread Anyone remember this addicting game? it was from one of the Microsoft Entertainment Packs

Quote:
Originally posted by: BlueWeasel
Speaking of old MS games, how do you get past the monster in Ski Free? I never could figure that one out.
Um this is the OFFICIAL Jezzball Thread please take the dicussion outside.

Epoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:14 AM   #52
So
Lifer

Default JEZZBALL Anyone remember this addicting game?? it was from one of the Microsoft Entertainment Packs

Quote:
Originally posted by: Philippine Mango
Who DOESN'T know about jizz ball? There were definately better games, I remember the first time I played those type of games, back in the early 95 days. Anybody remember chips challenege?
95? I played those all the time on 3.1

Free Waterfall Jr.: You can't own property, man!
Farnsworth: I can, but that's because I'm not a penniless hippie!
So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 12:28 PM   #53
Epoman
Platinum Member

Default JEZZBALL Anyone remember this addicting game?? it was from one of the Microsoft Entertainment Packs

Anyone else here have a try at it?
Old 01-06-2005, 09:57 PM   #54
Epoman
Platinum Member

New score added 1,756,540 See first post for link to pic.

"TechnoPro", "Stojakapimp" See the first post for new edit.
Old 01-06-2005, 11:12 PM   #55
TechnoPro
Golden Member

Default THE OFFICIAL "JEZZBALL" Thread Anyone remember this addicting game? it was from one of the Microsoft Entertainment Packs

Quote:
Originally posted by: Epoman

Challenge accepted!

First edit: I'm already on level 4 with 30K points, so be afraid!! :-)
TechnoPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 11:20 PM   #56
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: TechnoPro
Quote:

Challenge accepted!

First edit: I'm already on level 4 with 30K points, so be afraid!! :-)

Man it took me 4+ hours to get that score. You're going to be up for a while.

Good Luck
Old 01-07-2005, 02:26 AM   #57
TechnoPro
Golden Member

I blew it. Was at 1.17 million, 1 life left with what was clearly an easy win - 2 balls and 2 tunnels. And I blew it. To you, Epoman, I tip my hat.

Bask in your newfound glory.
Old 01-07-2005, 06:21 AM   #58
TechnoPro
Golden Member

Here's the deal... I have this issue. As soon as I supercede your score, I become complacent and lose right away. So here's my new score.

1 , 7 8 0 , 7 5 2

I guess the ball's in your court now. Although, in truth, I am done with this competition for now. I need sleep...
Old 01-07-2005, 09:43 AM   #59
tami
Lifer

very impressive screenshots. i am awful at this game.
tami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 09:49 AM   #60
captains
Diamond Member

never heard of it
captains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 11:57 AM   #61
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:
Here's the deal... I have this issue. As soon as I supercede your score, I become complacent and lose right away. So here's my new score.

1 , 7 8 0 , 7 5 2

I guess the ball's in your court now. Although, in truth, I am done with this competition for now. I need sleep...
Damn you!!! I will beat that score and that's a promise.

Old 01-07-2005, 12:06 PM   #62
Viper GTS
Lifer

I've been playing a lot thanks to this thread, found a site with the original...err...I dug out my floppies with it...

Played a lot last night, I'm starting to get decent at it. Perhaps I will join this competition when I'm a little better.

Viper GTS
Old 01-07-2005, 12:14 PM   #63
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
I've been playing a lot thanks to this thread, found a site with the original...err...I dug out my floppies with it...

Played a lot last night, I'm starting to get decent at it. Perhaps I will join this competition when I'm a little better.

Viper GTS
Cool, I hope you do. Welcome aboard.
Old 01-08-2005, 12:28 AM   #64
Epoman
Platinum Member

Son of a %$#@& I was up to 1.6 Million and I died because of a STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID mistake.

Old 01-08-2005, 01:11 AM   #65
TechnoPro
Golden Member

Quote:
Son of a %$#@& I was up to 1.6 Million and I died because of a STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID mistake.

I know the feeling...

What exactly was the mistake? Kamikaze clicking?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:16 AM   #66
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:

I know the feeling...

What exactly was the mistake? Kamikaze clicking?
I clicked again unconsciously after I got hit.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:14 PM   #67
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:

1 , 7 8 0 , 7 5 2

Well "TechnoPro" I beat your score BUT I am still playing I just thought that I would give you a heads up that you better get ready to play. I am above 3,400,000+ Points as of right now almost doubling your score.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:39 PM   #68
TechnoPro
Golden Member

Quote:
Quote:

1 , 7 8 0 , 7 5 2

Well "TechnoPro" I beat your score BUT I am still playing I just thought that I would give you a heads up that you better get ready to play. I am above 3,400,000+ Points as of right now almost doubling your score.
You fvcker!

I don't have time for this!

Good score, though. Keep it up!
Old 01-10-2005, 10:42 PM   #69
aplefka
Lifer

Stojakapimp on these boards is the 13th best Jezzball player in the world, no joke.

Edit: I didn't read the OP before posting this factoid, though now I see Joey must've posted or the OP must've known how good he is/was.
aplefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 10:46 PM   #70
Schneider879

Fun game.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:47 PM   #71
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

1 , 7 8 0 , 7 5 2

You fvcker!

I don't have time for this!

Good score, though. Keep it up!

Well my score is now 4,100,000+ and still going :Q

I just know my computer is gonna crash or we will have a power outage. I'm in SoCal and it's raining like a MOFO.

So anyone ELSE out there? playing.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:53 PM   #72
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: aplefka
Stojakapimp on these boards is the 13th best Jezzball player in the world, no joke.

Edit: I didn't read the OP before posting this factoid, though now I see Joey must've posted or the OP must've known how good he is/was.
Yeap "Stojakapimp" has one hella of a score. Very impressive. If I can make into the top 30 I will be happy.

In fact I am thinking of building a dedicated computer with a U.P.S. JUST for Jezzball. The reason is it literally takes WEEKS/MONTHS to get a score in the world top 30
Old 01-11-2005, 02:30 AM   #73
Epoman
Platinum Member

Damn I'm tired, I paused the game currently I am at 7,000,000+ Points. I've made it to level 49 so there are 50 balls now. I will continue tomarrow.

Old 01-11-2005, 02:32 AM   #74
TechnoPro
Golden Member

Quote:
Damn I'm tired, I paused the game currently I am at 7,000,000+ Points. I've made it to level 49 so there are 50 balls now. I continue tomarrow.
Don't worry, my concession speech is nearly done...
Old 01-11-2005, 02:40 AM   #75
Epoman
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Damn I'm tired, I paused the game currently I am at 7,000,000+ Points. I've made it to level 49 so there are 50 balls now. I continue tomarrow.
Don't worry, my concession speech is nearly done...
OMGWTFJEZZBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! you can't stop!!!!!!!!