Ok, just saw Ocean's 12, and I am confused out of my mind... and I dont often say that after leaving a movie.
So I have a few questions about stuff that I didn't catch so if you can enlighten me, please let me know.
Warning... the questions WILL ruin the movie for you, do not read unless you really want to!!!
1. Was Lamarck the same guy as Matsumi? Since they never showed Lamarck's face, I assumed it was somebody we had already seen before. He looked like Matsumi, but that could just be old white guy with wrinkles. If they were the same person, why did Zeta-Jones recognize him at the `beach, but not when she interrogated him? PS... was there any clue what she said to Matsumi to get him to talk? Its fair if we're just supposed to assume shes a tough nut, but if there was some clue and I missed it, help would be appreciated.
2. Why did Lamarck want the faberge egg? Was it just getting something that he had years ago?
3. Why involve the Night Fox? Lamarck said something about the Night Fox doing the hard stuff (not quite, but I dont really remember). What did the Night Fox do for them? What about his involvement made the heist easier?
4. If they had gotten the egg on the train, why did they bother going to the museum? Was there some purpose to that?
5. I remember in the first movie, they at first wanted matt damon's dad, but they couldn't get him, so they got his son (that would be matt damon, if you cant follow my sentence
). I thought the reason they couldn't get his dad was because he was dead. What was the real reason they couldn't get his dad?
6. When Yin is packed off to Madrid, did they just hire somebody to pick him up, or did somebody actually go and fetch him (I couldnt really tell if the guy that picked the bag up was one of the 11)? If they didn't pick him up themselves, then when Ocean comes into the hotel room and Yin's jumping up and down on the bed is that the first time he had been reunited with the rest of the gang? Because I remember there was a scene preceding that where the gang was having a conversation via voiceover and I could have sworn I heard Yin (I might not have heard Yin, or it could just be a discrepancy, or there could be some actual explanation I missed, I'm just wondering which it was).
7. Ok so I guess Frank's lawyer was the guy from the first movie that was pretending to beat the crap out of Ocean when the heist was going on. How the heck did he get him out of prison?
Ok, thats all I can think of right now... if somebody can clear those up, it would be much appreciated!