· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 10-27-2003, 12:51 PM   #1
alkemyst
No Lifer

Default Playboy Letter from the Bride to the groomsmen...

Apparently two weeks after this guy attended a bachelor party he got this letter from the bride:

"You attended a party that was meant to be a last night out for my future husband with his friends. Instead, you turned it into something horrible. While we have decided to go ahead with the wedding, we request that you no longer be a part of it. I do not want to celebrate my marriage with men who encouraged my fiance to take off his clothes and touch a whore. I would neve make him stop being friends with you, but I will insist that you not attend."

I find it laughable she starts the letter as 'we' and turns quickly to 'I'....Same way with the party being 'meant as a LAST night out'.

anyways, I don't know what I would do about a letter like this, definitely everything in my power to screw 'her' wedding up that's for sure. I'd tell my friend flat out this is the start of a very difficult life if he chooses to continue a relationship with her.

It's nuts.
Old 10-27-2003, 12:52 PM   #2
notfred
Lifer

Default RE: Playboy Letter from the Bride to the groomsmen...

I want to know what "touch" means in this case.
notfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:53 PM   #3
Electric Amish
Elite Member

Dirty whore-toucher!!
Electric Amish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:53 PM   #4
Zombie
Platinum Member

hahaha, you read playboy letters.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:54 PM   #5
Beau
Lifer

Default RE:Playboy Letter from the Bride to the groomsmen...

Quote:
Originally posted by: notfred
I want to know what "touch" means in this case.
Agreed.

In all honesty, his "last night out" happened the day before he decided to make a monogomous relationship with her. bachelor party or not, no "touching" should have been involved.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:54 PM   #6
Maverick
Diamond Member

yeah more details please...pics if possible
Old 10-27-2003, 12:55 PM   #7
OutHouse
Lifer

what issue was this in? i just got this months issue and havent read any articles yet.

This marriage wont last. The future bride is already controlling him and her insecurity about her future husband is will get in the way of any happiness they might have.

"Going to McDonalds for a salad is like asking a prostitute for a hug." Sean Fallon

my post are being monitored by a STALKER!
OutHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 12:56 PM   #8
alkemyst
No Lifer

This is all the letter was....

I am willing to bet the 'whore' was just a stripper and 'touch' was a lap dance.

I would not have a problem with a dance of any sort...but obviously this 'girl' has no care other than supreme control.

This month's issue, which arrived yesterday....December 2003...pretty good issue actually....Story on Jam Master Jay, some fiction by one of the Coen brothers...good pictorials for once yet again it seems the centerfold is the let down of the issue. A lot of funny Christmas jokes/cartoons. I seriously think Playboy get's underrated for it's articles. Of course, I don't deny I love the pictures, but at the same time that's not my only purpose of subscribing.
Old 10-27-2003, 01:00 PM   #9
Nitemare
Lifer

Playboy has words?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - attributed to Edmund Burke

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

Nitemare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:00 PM   #10
Mathcop

I HATE it when my friends make me take off my clothes and touch a whore!

:Q
Mathcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:01 PM   #11
Electric Amish
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Playboy has words?
Yeah. I needs something since the "photos" aren't worth looking at.
Electric Amish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:05 PM   #12
OutHouse
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: alkemyst
This is all the letter was....

I am willing to bet the 'whore' was just a stripper and 'touch' was a lap dance.

I would not have a problem with a dance of any sort...but obviously this 'girl' has no care other than supreme control.

This month's issue, which arrived yesterday....December 2003...pretty good issue actually....Story on Jam Master Jay, some fiction by one of the Coen brothers...good pictorials for once yet again it seems the centerfold is the let down of the issue. A lot of funny Christmas jokes/cartoons. I seriously think Playboy get's underrated for it's articles. Of course, I don't deny I love the pictures, but at the same time that's not my only purpose of subscribing.
yea the twin centerfolds are not that great. I as also dissapointed with the spread on Shannon Doherty (SP). those pics did not do her any justice at all.

"Going to McDonalds for a salad is like asking a prostitute for a hug." Sean Fallon

Old 10-27-2003, 01:11 PM   #13
OutHouse
Lifer

NM

Old 10-27-2003, 01:18 PM   #14
MAME
Banned

Strippers suck. I could never enjoy being around one, knowing they just want money and have done the same gig with half the town.
MAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:27 PM   #15
MercenaryForHire
Lifer

I'd be more concerned with finding the dirty rat who squealed on the bachelor bash and killing them. That's a serious breach of Guy Code.

- M4H
MercenaryForHire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:31 PM   #16
Judgement
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I'd be more concerned with finding the dirty rat who squealed on the bachelor bash and killing them. That's a serious breach of Guy Code.

- M4H
Yeah, I was wondering how the hell she found out to begin with. If one of his buddies told her thats fcked up
Judgement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:31 PM   #17
Garet Jax
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

- M4H
Glad to see this didn't go unnoticed.
2006/2007 ATOT Regular Season Hockey Pool Winner
2002/2003 ATOT Regular Season Hockey Pool Winner
2002/2003 ATOT Regular Season Baseball Pool Winner
Garet Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:34 PM   #18
shimsham
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: alkemyst
Apparently two weeks after this guy attended a bachelor party he got this letter from the bride:

"You attended a party that was meant to be a last night out for my future husband with his friends. Instead, you turned it into something horrible. While we have decided to go ahead with the wedding, we request that you no longer be a part of it. I do not want to celebrate my marriage with men who encouraged my fiance to take off his clothes and touch a whore. I would neve make him stop being friends with you, but I will insist that you not attend."

I find it laughable she starts the letter as 'we' and turns quickly to 'I'....Same way with the party being 'meant as a LAST night out'.

anyways, I don't know what I would do about a letter like this, definitely everything in my power to screw 'her' wedding up that's for sure. I'd tell my friend flat out this is the start of a very difficult life if he chooses to continue a relationship with her.

It's nuts.
wtf did she expect from a bachelor party? tea and cookies? and what kind of moron tells the wife what happens? reminds me of that idiot in the barqs commercial watching a tape of it telling his wife to come watch.

unless there was sexual activity going on (intercourse, oral) i dont see what the problem is. if he banged/fooled around with the stripper, hes an a$$hole. why is she still marrying the guy? just so she has something to hang over his head for the rest of his life, im sure.

hahaha at the "we". when did that start, did i miss the memo?

shimsham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:41 PM   #19
new2AMD
Diamond Member

how does this letter only go to 1 guy? wasnt the entire party there? how do you explain the absence of a groomsmen?

Bridesmaid: So, where is Johhny, I thought i was standing up with him?
Bride: No, Johhny made my husband to be touch a whore so he is not going to be here.

How does that go over?
new2AMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 01:58 PM   #20
Nitemare
Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Quote:
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Playboy has words?
Yeah. I needs something since the "photos" aren't worth looking at.
You don't find ordinary Jane's airbrushed to the point of being nearly unrecognizable sexy? What's wrong with you?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - attributed to Edmund Burke

When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

Nitemare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 02:02 PM   #21
MegaloManiaK
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Citrix
what issue was this in? i just got this months issue and havent read any articles yet.

This marriage wont last. The future bride is already controlling him and her insecurity about her future husband is will get in the way of any happiness they might have.
Haha,

1. Its playboy, you really think its a real letter?
2. Expecting him to not have physical, intimate contact with some other woman before or after they get married is a far cry from "controlling." Its not like he was out watching the football game with his buds or something, or in the case of anand i guess out lan gaming.

If this really happened to someone the marriage wouldn't last.

But it would be because the groom thinks feeling up some stripper is what will make him happy.

Edit: /flamesuit on I do realize that monogomy isn't popular among virgin nerds but if you want to fool around with a stripper then do it while your single.
MegaloManiaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 02:53 PM   #22
alkemyst
No Lifer

I don't think Playboy needs to create letters. I really really doubt it...if they did I can supply quite a couple real ones that would make a nice read. It's a nice excuse to tell yourself to justify your boring life though.

MegaWhatever...I am 32, I couldn't count my women on hand and toe combined (I couldn't name each one even accurately)...I have lived with 5 at least a month or two, mostly 2+ years each (3 with one being 5 years)....I know relationships and I know women. If my woman was out one night before me and nailed half the bar in a night, oh well, I have been there too, what can I say? Saying otherwise shows lack of confidence and the fear some stronger and better lover will come out of the woodwork and laugh at you, just like high school.

If you REALLY think going to see a stripper and getting a lap dance is unfaithful/grounds for a problematic relationship, the only nerd here is you.

BTW at a bachelor party the 'groom' is technically still single.