I can pretty much give a general idea of what happened without the conspiracy nonsense.
- Dorner fled initial encounter and took shelter in the cabin
- LEOs surround cabin
- Dorner fires on LEOs on site
- LEOs fire tear gas into cabin
- Cabin catches fire
- Dorner tries to escape, firing on LEOs then being put right back in the cabin which is now openly in flames
- Instead of surrendering he kills himself
- LEOs wait for Dorner to exit which of course he never does
Wallet is burned but contents are reasonably fine. (The layers principle)
Guy was trash and LEOs appear to have handled it properly. LAPD on the other hand should be dealt with.
"Terrorists view us as weak, liberal heathens ...." - Nebor